Sleepy Demon

I felt something warm entering my mouth as I realized...he was kissing me I wanted to push em away but I couldn't. It felt to good. As he finally realise my lips. As a thin string of saliva connect us together.

"You....." I said. He looked away as he gets off the bed and blush. I touched my upper lip and thought to myself. He needed me. But why did he do that stuff just to kiss me?

"Sorry...." he said as he sits on the floor.

"It's okay....." I said as I smiled.

"It's not....I could just ask you if I could kiss you but....I thought you might talk alot and forget the topic." He eyes lowered.

"I don't talk alot!.....okay "maybe" I do but...."

"Ayaki?..."

He called my name a he voice sounded so nice while he said it. I just wanted to hug him and feel his warmth. He then crawls closer to me and as he lay his head on my lap.

"I wanna stay with you." he said.

"Sisco....i...I want you to be with me too."

All I did was pet his head as I moved the front part of his hair even the lightning bolt part of his hair back as it quickly move back in place. He slowly fell asleep as he made a little yawn. He's asleep? But I realized how im going to move with him sleeping on me.

To be continued....