..... Cute

"Your blood...It's sweet... mostly humans have a very nasty smell of there blood but yours...." He said as he grins. I was confused I didn't know what to do or what to say. Later on the school bell rings.

"Oh crap Im late!" I shouted. Just before I could run off to class he quickly grabs my arm.

"Hey...um it's Sisco..."he said.

"Sisco?....is that your name?" I asked.

He nodded and looked away. He let's my arm go and watches me leave. For some reason I felt warm and rubbed my arm the same spot he touched me.
"Sisco...that's a.....cute name." I said. I looks back to see if he was still there be he wasn't. Ayaki continues running off to class.

Class is now over and I make my way home. As I made it home that Sisco guy came in mind. I shake my head to get em out my mind. Later on I thought of getting something to eat.

So I thought of eating a piece of cheesecake. I felt lonely living alone since im the only child far as I know.My mother is out of town. But I felt like something was behind me. I tuned around to see if anyone was there. But no one was. I looked at the stairs and something felt strange. I went up stairs and look around my bedroom door was cracked open. I opened the door and what I saw was....

To be continued......