The Drug

I wanted to scream but he cover my mouth with his hand. The pain I felt on my neck something put something in me was it a drug.... poison? Later on he new I was going to collapse as he gentley grabs my body and picks me up and puts my on my bed.

"The drug worked....now I need to see what you are."

He felt my body to see even tho I was unconscious I felt him touching me. By the time he was at my upper chest a got nervous he better not be planning on anything.... perverted. But by the time he went lower I woke up and grab him by the wrist.

"So you were faking?" He said as he glared at me.

"Yes I was!" I said as I showed my true identity. My ears and tail have shown and all he did was smiled. Is he just playing game on me or what?

"Cute....but a little kitty doesn't scare me."

"W...what?"

He then grabs both of my wrist and pins my down to the bed. I tried to escape but it was no use. He to strong it felt like a rope tying me up not him himself. He got closer to my face as his forehead gentley touches mine. He whispered to me my body calmed itself down just from him whispering.

"Good kitty...."

My eyes lowered I started to feel sleepy. But I felt something warm on my lips. As it went into my mouth something.....was it a kiss?.

To be continued......