e i g h t e e n

tuesday, december 8

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE CAN
act like she doesn't like me!" William ranted, as he paced back and fourth in his living room. He had called Camila over earlier, for him to rant about his issue and clearly she was enjoying it.

"Like look at me." He gestured for her to look at him throughly. "No girl can deny my smoldering looks."

She gave him a disgusted look. "Your hair's disgusting, please get it cut."

Camila have yet to him about the Vilde situation and she wasn't going to tell him until the news was a hundred percent confirmed.

"Let me tell you, my hair is my hair. And I love my hair, so don't you ever dare make fun of my hair ever again."

She bursts into fits of laughter. "Was it necessary to say hair so many times in one sentence?"

William was in the midst of throwing a pillow at her when her phone started to buzz in with a clutter of texts. She glanced at her electronic device and started to scroll through it.

•••
imessage between
noora & camila

noora
false alarm

noora
she isn't pregnant

noora
her eating habit was just off, no worries

noora
VILDE ISN'T PREGNANT!!!!

camila
isn't that a relief for you 😏

noora
stop i know what you're thinking, get
rid of that thought right away

camila
im with william right now, wait until i tell him

noora
NO STOP IT RIGHT NOW

noora
CAMILA

noora
YOU BITCH

noora
I FUCKING SWEAR

•••

She placed her phone back into her pocket after successfully making Noora paranoid. It was obvious Noora had some sort of feelings for William. Camila had made a promise to herself. She was going to let the two work things out themselves, and she wasn't going to interfere to make things speed up.

"What's with the smirk on your face?" William looked at her with a curious glance, after he saw the smirk creep up on her face when she read the text she receive. "Was it sexts from Chris?"

She stares at him, bug eyed. "Ew what, no." She was quick to defend herself. "This time it's something that involves you."

"Please don't tell me I got a girl pregnant."

Her brows flickered up, in surprise. "How did you know?"

"Only you would find humor in me knocking someone up." He was starting to look flustered. "This is going to ruin my chance to be with Noora."

"You never had a chance with her." She joked, but him didn't find it funny. He gave her a long stern look, his lips in a tight line. "I'm only kidding. Anyways, you're not going to be a dad, it was a false alarm. But from now on, please keep your dick in your pants until you're actually in a serious relationship with someone."

William cocked his brow in confusion. "Who's the girl?"

She shrugged, not bothering to name names. "That's for me to know, and for you to keep guessing."

He tossed a pillow at her, hitting her straight in the face. The back of her head met with the edge of the couch. Wincing in pain, she clutched the back of her head and stood up.

"You fucking asshole." She snarled. "I'm leaving. You can go rant about Noora with Chris. But just know, his advice won't be good as mine."

With her free hand, she through up her middle finger at William before exiting out of his apartment.

•••

[ a/n; thank you so much for 1k reads. that means so much to me. you guys are the best, and i hope you guys continue to read. ]