Feelings ?????

SEAN(pov)

   Finally I am going to LA to see all my friends Bob, Wade, Cry, Felix, and last but not least Mark. This week mark wanted us all to go to LA and do a live stream for (put name of charity)and we are doing all sorts of things , maybe even karaoke.
I just got on the plane, we lift off and I use the airplane wifi to watch Marks videos on my phone. I know it's weird me watching his videos, but even after me getting famous on YouTube I am still one of Mark's biggest fans who got lucky and now is one of his best friends. I think I may have a crush on him, I mean who wouldn't be, right? He is just so nice and super hot. I slowly fall a sleep listening to his deep, sexy voice.

Time skip because I can bitches (sorry)

I woke up when the plane was landing. Soon I get off the plane and went to baggage claim to get my suitcase. Once I got my bags I texted Mark to tell him I was here.

Jackaboy - I just got off the plane.  

Markimoo - I'm at the food court with Felix he just got off his plane too.  

Jackaboy - I am on my way.

So I made my way to the airports food court and looked around till I saw some red floofy hair by the pizza hut. I walked over and saw Mark and Felix sitting down.

"Hey guys did you losers miss me" I said and they both looked at me and smiled.

"No, your to loud and annoying" Felix said , Mark just laughed

After we ate some pizza and talked about the live stream, and went to Mark's car. We put our bags in the trunk and drive back to Mark's house.
Where Bob and Wade were waiting for us to go out.

( thanks you for reading this and I hope you like it I know it's short but it's my first time writing a fanfiction. So I how you will join me on this journey of septiplier. Bye bye)