1978

A scream echoes in the distance during the night of a ferocious party. The screams of a girl around 17 on a summer's night. The girl looks around panic turning in her soul as music blares in her ears. Then she walks down the stairs where the sounds of a laughter unfold. She gets to the bottom just to see a girl run off with tears in her eyes. She follows the girl down the road to the end of the street where the cars are zooming fast. 'Where am I?' She wonders. Then it strikes her...

And all she can say is, "I am so sorry, for everything I've done. I want to change, I want to be good. I am so sorry." With those words the girl, Bridget, walks over.
"All I ever wanted was to be your friend," cries Bridget, "but I was never good enough for you Margaret. Why?"
Margaret doesn't even have to think twice when she replies, "I was jealous. I felt threatened by you and believed that popularity was the most important thing, but I was never popular. I've now seen what Ive done and the damage I've caused and will cause. I want to change. I promise I'll change! Just give me one last chance. Please."

On that day, in 1978, a new history was written. A more courageous one and from those ashes the story of 'The Black Heart" was formed.