Chapter 2

Jeremy
Jeremy had to wake up early because he was walking to Micheal's house by surprise. It's been a week since they got together. In all honesty he actually loved Micheal. But he really loved when he got to show him off. Also Christine would give weird looks at Micheal but Jeremy was by his side. ( sorry ) Jeremy got in the shower and got dressed only to realize it was 3:52am. At least he can cuddle with his bf.

After eating breakfast he finally was out the door.

When Jeremy got to micheals house he used the spare key he always had. He went in his room only to find a sleeping Micheal. He looked cold. Jeremy got closer only to realize that Micheal had blood on his sheet. (Sorta a trigger warning ). He tried to find where the blood was coming from. He saw that it was from his arm. (Sorry!) Jeremy ran to the bathroom and got the first aid kit. He cleaned his arm and wrist. He felt like crying. (Ok no more warnin)

Jeremy hopped in the bed with Micheal so; he wouldn't feel alone? Jeremy faced Micheal to see how cute he was. He didn't want to forget soooo he took a picture. Sadly he had his flash on. Micheal woke up after the picture to be face to face with his jer-bear. He sighed "did you take a picture?" Micheal said confused (asf). "Uh yeah! Wanted to put it as my wallpaper. Also so I can show you off." Micheal giggles. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! That giggle was everything!" Micheal was flushed but giggled again. He didn't want to but that was just the way he laughed...he was tired. "I tired!! Also I want kisses" Jeremy laughed and kissed Micheal on the lip soft and sweet. Micheal smiled into the kiss. They both pulled back. "I meant the candy but that was sweeter." Jeremy started dying out laughing. He got the joke. ( you get it? No! Ok I'll go cry in my corner)

They started cuddling Micheal head on Jeremy chest. Micheal was the first to fall back asleep. Jeremy took one last picture because he had to brag. Then started drifting off to sleep.

Micheal was the first to wake up. Micheal heard his phone go off. Damn the alarm clock. He felt so warm. Then in a snap he remembered what happened last night. He jump up looking at his wrist. They were all bandage up. He looked at Jeremy.

"When I was coming to cuddle you I saw you were bleeding. So I cleaned you up" Jeremy said will a tired voice. Micheal hugged Jeremy hard. Kissing him everywhere on his face.

"MICHEAL?? ARE YOU AWAKE?!"
Micheal mom yelled "shit! YES MOM! JER IS HEERE!" Micheal yelled back laughing. "Was..that.-" Jeremy had a fake pouting face. Micheal kissed Jer cheek and went to the bathroom to get ready to start the day

~1 hour later fml~

Jeremy was texting Christine...

Christine🕳: hey Jeremy!

Jeremy🎮❤️: hey Christine what's up?

Christine🕳: I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie? Friday

Jeremy: 🎮❤️: sorry I got plans

Christine🕳: with who? I'm Christine!

Jeremy🎮❤️: Micheal💙 we are going to Spider-Man homecoming

Christine🕳: you would ditch me to go with him.

Jeremy🎮❤️: Yep! I'm sorry but he needs all my love😍 he is my bf

Christine🕳: WHAT!!

Jeremy🎮❤️: I have to go he out from the bathroom.

Micheal got out the bathroom all ready. He didn't have his original hoodie but one that said " Rriends". Jeremy smiled was big. "Do I get one?" Jer said. "No! Rich gets one.. of course you get one." Micheal passed a blue hoodie that said "Boyf" on it.

"Ready?" Micheal said. "Aren't you going to eat?" Jeremy said concerned. M"Uh I'm not hungry" Micheal said. "When was the last time you ate?" Micheal had to think. "Since last week when we started going out. That slushy you bought me...". Jeremy had no words. "Let's go"

They get to seven-eleven (isn't that what it's called or 7-11??) and Micheal wasnt excited at all. They get into the store and stand by the slushy maker. "I'm sorry Jeremy I just can't eat" "but you love slushes!" Jeremy sighed.

Both :) :3

"I'm not going to eat!" Micheal said. Evan couldn't help but over hear there conversation. "H-hey I over heard your conversation a-and I wanted t-to say to you that you might feel alone but your not. Things may be tough but that doesn't mean you stop eating or anything. I can see your an amazing person. Just look at you! You look every nice and good looking. Also Your have you buddy right next to you a-always. Trust me I know how you feel! You see my a-arm?" Evan said. Micheal smiled and hugged Evan. "Thank you!"

Evan saw Jeremy. "H-hi?!" Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever get away from my boyfriend" Jeremy grabbed Micheal hand and made a slushy and walked out.

Evan was confused. Was he flirting? He didn't mean to. He shook it off.

Evan:)

Evan got to school with Jared. "Yeah I S-should go.. Connor is waiting for me" Evan said. "I thought we were going to do something?" Jared said really disappointed. "Well we are just family friends. All you need is you car insurance." Jared started tearing up. "FUCK YOU EVAN! AsShOlE!" Jared voice cracked at the end. "Jared?! JARED!" Evan yelled. "Hey Evan? Can I talk to you?" Connor said.

"Uh yeah you can. W-what's up?" Evan said shaking. "I like you a lot. Will you be my boyfriend?" Connor said so confident. "Uh I uh ill think about it.

~1 minute later..~

"Ok yeah I'll go out with you!" Connor jaw dropped. Evan Hansen the cutest and the funniest person ever , is not going out with Connor Murphy the guy who threw a printer at his teacher , the drug addict. Connor hugged Evan. Evan got on his tippy toes and kissed his cheek. Then they walked down the hall hand in hand ready for class.

Both

Jeremy was walking to his locker hold hands with Micheal. He saw that dude who was flirting with Micheal. "Jer? Where are you going?" Micheal said confused.

"Hey! Dude with the cast! I got a bone to pick with you." Then Jeremy saw Connor holding hands with him. He stormed off.

Evan was confused somebody called him but didn't see anybody. Then Evan got a call from his mom