Chapter 8

3rd person pov

Michael and Connor were smirking at each other. "What are you guys talking about? It's just a movie" Evan said

Connor burst out laughing. "Connor! We're seeing it right?" Michael said also laughing
"What's it?" Jeremy asked with a confused face.

"No we are seeing IT" Connor said. "What is it?" Jeremy asked again "you'll see don't worry."

Michael pov.

"We can take my car!" I stated sorta quietly. Connor looks at me and nods. "Yeah that's perfect! We take Michaels car so we don't have to walk millions of miles!" Evan and Jeremy laughed and the same time. They look at each other and give a devilish glare.

"Why those facing at each other?" I asked with a grin on my face. Jeremy just hugged me. I smiled and hugged back once more.

I guess Evan wanted to step up from Jeremy because then he hugged Connor and kissed him on the cheek. Then Jeremy got jealous and kissed me on the lips.

It just went back and forth until both me and Connor we shirtless on the beds. "Okokokokok! As much as I love you...I don't want this to go any further!" Connor said getting off of the bed. ((Hehehe nothing happened!!)) "Same here! If anything I just want to go to the movies" I said also getting up from the bed.

~timeskip though getting to the movies~

We got to the movies and I was bouncing up and down. I loved the movies as a little kid but never got to go. Seeing it now with all the popcorn on the red carpet floor, it's amazing!! We got up to the ticket line thing and I offered to pay for the tickets.

"Isn't that just sweet! No my baby micha I'm paying." He patted my head. "Ok first...your not that taller than me...just a little. Second I want to pay!" I said brushing my hair out of my face with my hand.

"How about this...we all pay for ou-" Connor got interrupted by the cashier. "You guys are sweet! I'll pay for you guys! Also your snacks...just go have fun and freeze your brain!"

"THANKS!" We all said at the same time. He just smiled at us and gave us the tickets.
We then picked out all the snacks we want. We got a lot....because it was free.

We all started walking off when the cashier grabbed my wrist. "Wha-" he didn't even let me finish.

"I saw you at seven eleven the other day. I heard you liked slushes. I do 2!" He bent down and I leaned on the desk.

"Yeah I do! My favorite colored slushes is-"  "blue raspberry!" we said it at the same time again.

I giggled as he laughed. "I'm Michael..." I introduced myself. "I'm JD! It's nice to meet you!" Jd put his hand out for me to shake it. I accepted it and shook his hand.

"We should hang out sometimes" I said. "Yeah! Heere is my number." He gave me his number and smiled. I smiled back and walked to the movie room.

I got the Just in time because it just started. I walked up and sat next to Jeremy. He smiled and looked back at the screen. I looked at the screen and drunk some of my slushy.

"Here...take it!" I jump back. "DONT TAKE THE FUCKING BOAT GEORGIE! FUCKING DAMN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IT WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled. The whole movie room started laughing. I slumped in my seat, face fully red.

The movie ended and the whole movie room started clapping, including me. The movie wasn't scary but really gets you to the edge of your seat. Anyways, we started walking  out. I was holding Jeremy's hand and Connor was holding Evans.

~time skip brought to you by BEN ILY

JERMEY POV—-

Evan and I got dropped off and our house and said fair wells to our totally gay boyfriends.

We walk up to the room and look at each other. "Your hair...is ugly" I say smirking. He put his hand on his chest. "Your hair is ugly!" He says back.

"YOUR TO SHORT!" I yelled.
"YOUR TO TALL! TALL ASS!"

I gasped really loud. "You take that back!!!" He looked at me and smiled. "T a l l a s s..." He said again. That bitch. "IM TELLING MY DAD!" I ran downstairs and he followed me.

I walked up to my dad. "DAD EVAN IS B-" he cuts me off and starts talking to his mom. "MOM JEREMY IS BE-" i start talking over him, trying to explain what he did while he explains what I did to him.

"THATS ENOUGH!" Out parents yell and the same time. They send us to our room. I roll my eyes and Evan and I think he did the same.

I slammed the door and flopped on my bed. "...I wanted to slam the door!" He said. "Hahahahaha h a h a!" I taunt him. "At least I didn't abandon my friend for some chick who haves a.d.d" he mumbles.

"At least I didn't leave my bestfriend for a girl who likes jazz band" I said back. "At least my boyfriend listens to me~" he said really cocky.

((Connor didn't died but he almost- ok sorry bye~)

"At least my boyfriend didn't try to kill—...himsel-FUCK!" I yelled. "I guess I'm just better." Evan said.

"AT LEAST I DONT HAVE FUCKING ANXIETY AND HAVE TO COME CRYING HOME TO MY MOM! BECAUSE GUESS WHAT...MY MOM left..." my voice cracked at the end. I took it to far. For me and for Evan.

Evan looked down at his hands. "Yeah...congratulations. I'm going to go take a shower." He started walking to the bathroom. I felt bad and I felt worse that it was the bathroom. "Evan...I'm so-"

"Save your sorrys. I'm fine" I hated that word. 'I'm fine'. I knew he wasn't fine. Fine doesn't mean fine. It goes
Amazing,great,good,ok,horrible,then, fine.

I grabbed his wrist. "Yeah I'm sorry!" I say louder. "I said it's fine! I don't care! Just...sorry about your mom Jeremy..." he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed and walk up to my bed. I sat down and got on my phone. I started texting my player 1.

Jerr💙: hey Michael!
Micha❤️: Hey jer Bear
Jerr💙: I'm need some advise
Micha❤️: alright😀 spill it
Jerr💙: I said something mean. Help
Micha❤️: it was hansen wasn't it?
Jerr💙: ...yes

    Micha❤️ is making a phone call

"I already know what you said. Evan is texting me about it." He said immediately after I accepted the call.

Why is he texting with Evan?

➖➖➖➖

Alright bye