Chapter 4

A/N: I love Christine a lot! She amazing she loves play rehearsals and I do to!❤️ ok back to the story

Both
"JEREMY STOP!" Micheal yelled. "Micheal? I'm s-" "no leave me alone!" Micheal left the house to.

It was just Jeremy and Evan. Evan was currently sitting in the corner hugging his legs crying. Jeremy was on his bed crying inside his pillow.

Connor and Micheal...

Connor was walking with Micheal.
They were getting along really well.
"You know Evan never flirted with me." Micheal said. "Then what happened" Connor said confused. Then Micheal started to tell him what happened.

"So I wasn't eating for around a week because I thought I was fat. So Jer took me to get a slushy. I guess Evan heard that I said I wasn't going to eat. So he told me nice things and said I wasn't alone. Jeremy took it like he was flirting which I thought was halarious." Connor started laughing. "Then after you stormed out I yelled at Jeremy because he was being so jealous. Now we are here." Connor couldn't stop laughing. "I'm so sorry Micheal." Connor said

"It's ok Connor!" "I don't understand why are you even near me I fucking do drugs!" Micheal giggled "that giggle was fucking adorable! Can you adopt me?" They both laughed. "No look!" He pulled up his pants to see his weed socks. ( oh my gosh THE SOCKS!) "let's go get stoned in my basement" "sounds like a plan!"

~time skip~

Both
Jeremy and Evan were still crying. Then Evan started singing. "Have you ever felt nobody was there. Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere. Have you ever felt like you could disappear. Like you could fall and no one would hear" he started crying again.

Then Connor  came in the room. "Hey babes!!" Connor said to Evan and Jeremy. Then Micheal came in. "MICHEAL MAKES AN ENTRANCE!"
Everybody started laughing. Then Jeremy got a text.

Christine🕳: hey what's Micheal Mell phone number?

Jeremy🎮❤️: uh it's 675-9081

Christine🕳: thanks babe!❤️

Jeremy🎮❤️: yeah don't call me that.

Then Micheal got a text. My from Christine though..

Unknown: hey Micheal! Just wanted to let you know that set your house on fire! DONT STEAL MY JEREMY FROM ME!

Micheal🎧💙: WHAT!

Unknown: better hurry!

Micheal🎧💙: what the fuck asshole!

"SHIT WHAT! MY HOUSE!" Micheal said. Micheal kissed Jeremy lips and left. "What? Huh he left his phone." Connor said. He put the phone in his back pocket.

Jeremy sniffled and started crying again. "He hates me nowww".

Micheal

Micheal parked on the other side of the street. To see his house normal. He sighed

Micheal🎧💙: you did the wrong house.

Unknown : are you sure about that?

After that text the house caught fire. "Woah what the fuck?!" Michael saw his neighbors house go into flames.

Michael🎧💙: yes I'm sure!

Michael called 911(in the USA sorry)

Back at the heeres/hansens

Jeremy was on his computer playing kizi games while Connor and Evan was having a makeout session. Then they got a knock on the door. "JEREMY GET THE DOOR!" His dad told Jeremy. He groaned "finnne!" He walked down stairs and opened the door only to see his player 2. "Micha!!" Jeremy hugged Michael. "I thought you hated me"

"No way! I still love you jerry berry" they hugged a little longer then let go. "I wish you like weren't so jealous" Micheal said laughing. "I'm sorry I just hate him" Evan looked at Jeremy "I can hear you!" Evan said get really upset. ((Not like getting a panic attack but like..I'm mad shit))

Michael just laughed "he a sweet boy! Come on love" Jeremy face went red "so now you think he sweet and lovable" Michael put his hands up in surrender "I honestly can't win with you" Michael admitted
"So now you can't win me over" Jeremy said getting mad "What are you talking about?! I can't even! Your so jealous! Dude did you not know he haves a boyfriend RIGHT THERE!"

Jeremy looked at Connor then looked back at Michael "So now your cheating on me! With Connor" Michael could hold it in any longer. He let out a chocking sob "w-wow my o-own b-b-bestfriend and boyfriend cant e-e-even trust me !" Jeremy felt bad. He just wanted to make sure he had a good relationship and not let anybody or anything get between them because Michael was the only thing he ever loved after Christine~ and he needed to be loved and nobody else can love Michael "I..I-" he was cut off by michael "no...just...leave me alone...I'm fine" Michael said

Jermey instantly knew he messed. He knew Michael didn't want to be alone. He knew he wasn't fine. He always says he fine. He never is. Jeremy realized that every time Michael said he was fine..he wasn't. Jermey looked around and saw Evan and Connor had left.

Michael started heading for the door. He was stopped by Jeremy. He had grabbed his wrist. "Ow...that hurts stop" he said really hurting Jeremy didn't let go "stooop let me go" Jeremy still held on "I'm not letting you go....I'm never letting you go...not out of my reach or my life" Jeremy pulled Michael into a hug. Michael held on really tight not ever wanting to let go but was still mad at jer. "I really need to go! I'm fine" he pulled out the hug only to be tackled onto the bed "no jeremyyy" He wined "whhat micha" "let me gooo" he wines again "no let me love you" Jeremy said kissing his on the lips then cheek "ughhh I hate you so much" Jeremy smiled " I love you~~" he teased "mahal kita~" he said back...finally (( mahal kita means I love you..Philippine and shit))

"You think your slick! I know that means I love you!" Jeremy said still his tongue out. "Fuck You!" Michael wined getting pissed off "I mean...I'll fuck you" Michael face went red "that's not what I mean you nerd" he just laughed.

Jeremy kissed Michael and Michael kissed back. He couldn't even stay mad at his for an hour. Perfect relationship to him.

Jeremy woke up with out knowing he fell asleep. He looked around and sighed. It was dark. Meaning he fell asleep earlier and he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

Jeremy looked down only to see a smol little micha cuddling him. He was like a koala. Michael was hiding on really tight. I was only like he was having a bad dream-

Jeremy then understood that Michael actually was having a nightmare. "Michael? Michael wake up" he shook him. Michael immediately woke up and grasped for air. He looked around and saw Jeremy. He hugged him tightly. He just tackled him with no warning.

Jeremy didn't care though. He just whispered nice calming words into Michael ears. Some were...horny but that's beside the point. Michael ended up falling asleep happy again.

Jeremy looked over to Evans bed and saw he was there alone. "Ugh I hate him" he said to himself. He through a pencil at Evan that he found on his night stand. Evan began to wake up. Jeremy faked like he was sleep.

Evan looked around and shrugged. He looked at Jeremy. "Ugh I hate him" he said then laid back down and soon fell back asleep.

Hey guysss! I'm finally off the dating thing so now we can get to the actual story. I lowkey am so excited for this book! I just live writing! Also if you look you can see I upgraded my writing skills in the last few things. I was gone for a while! Ok that's All! Bye~