Chapter One

" Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart " - Winnie the Pooh "

Nayeon POV 

" Dahyun...Wake up " I said to my best friend who's still sleeping at 12 in the noon.

" 5 more minutes, " she said as I shake my head, " YOU said the same 5 minutes ago " I keep bugging her, poking her, using the loud sound out of my phone and finally she's awake or else I'll use cold water on her. 

" Nayeon, why are you awake so early, " Dahyun said to me as she just sat there on her bed. " Because today is our first day in Los Angeles together and plus we just move in yesterday night, " I said as I look for her outfit for today, This girl has a lot of clothes but she always buys a new one every weekend. Looking at the bed to see it's empty, putting her clothes near the bathroom. 

" Dahyun! I left your clothes next to the bathroom " I shouted hoping she'll hear me, " Okay! " Leaving her room to the kitchen, Our house isn't that bad but it's comforting and feels like my home at San Diego. I'm older than Dahyun and she just turns 20 last month, we both like adventures and exploring places. Dahyun is more like a bad girl and likes to party while I'm goody two shoes and hate party especially the one involving alcohol. 

10 minutes later 

" Nayeon....Did you cook anything " I look up at Dahyun to see wearing the outfit I pick out for her, " Yea...and we are leaving in 5 minutes, " I said as I check the time. 

" Oh...By the way, where are we going today " Dahyun ask as she munches her food, " Well, Just walk around the beach and go to In N Out to eat " Looking at Dahyun, She has some sauce near her mouth which makes me laughed, " What? Are you turning crazy? " Dahyun said as she laughed, " What! No, There's some sauce near your mouth. " I said as I laughed, while she wiping her mouth. " Let's go," I said as I grab car key and my purse. 

Dahyun POV 

I really like Los Angeles, I guess because he isn't here. Nayeon and I didn't have good past in San Diego, but we fight past it together. After we parked our car in the sideway, we went exploring around. They have good stores and restaurants here which I need to come and try. " Wow, " Nayeon said as she looks around, " Let's go play at the game station " I grab her hand and lead her to the store. There're so many video games and cool stuff in here, " Look at this " I said as I pay and start playing it which soon Nayeon joined in.

I don't know how long Nayeon and I were in that Video game station but we have a lot of fun challenging each other.  " I'm hungry, " Nayeon said as I can hear her stomach growls which some people around us heard it, I laughed because of red tomato face. " Let's go to In N Out " I screamed which makes people stare at us weirdly. 

" Let's dig in, " I said as I munched my double hamburger, " This is so good, " Nayeon said as she tries hers and the french fries. I guess I'm starting getting used Los Angeles like there are so many places that have beautiful views and there's isn't too much drama going like in San Diego. Looking at our table, to see the food almost gone and seeing it's getting dark, " Nayeon, Let's go home...It's dark " I said as I pay for the food and taking the food with me.

It's really pretty when it's night at LA, Nayeon and I walking and eating back to our way home. Plus tomorrow we have to sign in for our college, I hope nothing will go wrong this year. 

Third Person POV

As Nayeon keep talking about LA and Dahyun not forcing where she's going, " What the heck! " a boy said as he bumped into Dayun. The yelling snapped Dahyun out of her mind, " What do you want " Dahyun yelled as Nayeon trying to calm her down. " You bumped into me, little girl " He said as he pointed at Dahyun, " Excuse me, I didn't bump into you, and stop calling me little girl which I am not, bastard " Nayeon trying to stop Dahyun making a scene which it's too late since there are people circling around them

As they keep deadly staring at each other and not looking around, " Bro....Vernon " another boy came and see intense atmosphere happening between Vernon and Dahyun.  " Look...bastard, next time look where you're going and since I'm a nice person I'll say it's my fault, " Dahyun said she walks passed Vernon and his other friend.  " Nice person my ass " Vernon said as he snickered at what Dahyun said. " S.coups, That little girl was the one bumping into me and blame on me, " Vernon said as he turned around and look at Dahyun and Nayeon walking away. 

Vernon POV 

I'm already in a bad mood of what happened today. Bumping into that little girl and she even makes me more pissed off mode. Currently, it's already 12 in the midnight and I'm sleeping over at S.coups house since my parent is having their 15 year's anniversary at Hawaii. My parents aren't those rich parents in the movies where they forced their kid taking over their business or giving them pressure, my parents Mr. and Mrs. Choi are the chilled parents and will embarrass me in front of my friends. I guess they are loving me and focus on me since my older brother died in a tragic car accident. 

" Bro...we should go to sleep since tomorrow we have school, " S.coups said as he lays on the bed. " OKay...Night bro " I said as I lay on the bed next to him, " Night " I heard him said as I slowly fall asleep. 

Next morning 

" Wake up, lazy ass " s.coups said to me as I rolled lazily down my bed and just crawl to the bathroom. Why do we have to wake to school around 6 to get ready and school start 7:50 plus staying in school for over 5 hours. Good thing today I only have 3 classes which it's quite long for each since it's an hour and 30 minutes.  Blushing my teeth and taking shower, doing my hair and looking for a good outfit and boom finally done

Walking down stair and into the kitchen to see s.coups eating, " you were taking forever so I just went forward and eat " He said as he grabs his orange juice and drinking. Grabbing my food and eat as fast as I could since we're almost late. " Let's go since it takes over 20 minutes to get to school, " I said as I cleaned my mouth.

- Inside the school -

Good thing, I was driving over speed or else we wouldn't make it to the school. S.coups and some of my other friend keep pushing me around while we were in the hallway which makes me bump into someone. " I'm Sor- " " Sorr-" We both stop at the same time and pointed at each other. " You! Little girl " " You bastard, " We said as we stare at each other deadly