Chapter Three

Vernon POV

Listening to my instincts, by going outside the class and look for dahyun. I turned around the corner to see a body laying on the floor. I ran to her and turned her around to notice it's dahyun.

" Dahyun... Wake up, are you okay " She didn't wake up so I carry her bridal style to the nurse room.

" Nurse,  Can you help her " I said the moment I walked into the nurse room, this room is really neat like really neat which I hate

" What happened " She asked while examining dahyun, " I don't know either,  I just saw her laying know the floor " I took a seat and just look at dahyun.

" Well, she's having too much stress and she needs to drink a lot of water " I nodded, " Oh... Can you wait for her till she wakes up because I have to leave for an appointment " I smiled and nodded my head, " No problem " She smiled at me and walked away.

Looking at dahyun, what's making her stressed out? And why am I worry about her like she's not my girl. I swear if someone see me taking care of this girl,  my reputation of bad boy will be ruined

Nayeon POV

I can't believe I'm lost in the building, sighing at my dumbass brain. Looking at the map on the paper, and turning around the corner. There's a wall through, and the map said there is one but when did wall have abs?

" Can you stop harassing me " I looked up to see the boy from the argument. " excuse me? " I look at him while glare like he isn't that hot or sweet, tsk he's too full of himself

" you touched me " wow thanks, captain obvious. He look at me and I look at me, " Well, I touch something more better " I said while he's smirking.  He's not thinking it dirty, is he?  Boys and their hormone.

" look, bunny....next time, watch where you're going and I'm pretty sure if you touch me, it's will be in cloud 9 " He walked away while laughing, he was thinking nasty and he just say something disgusting. I want to kill him right now, my brain is making a 101 ways to kill dirt mind bad boy but he looks familiar somehow. Looking at my watch to see, I'm 15 minutes late already like why is this school so big.  You know what I'm just going to skip this period and go to nurse office to say I have stomachache. 

Walking to the nurse office which said on the map, and looking up to see a room that's near the office. The tag did said, "NURSE OFFICE" so of course I walked in to see a guy back and dahyun on the bed sleeping. Looking back between that boy and a dead looking dahyun, should I leave or be dramatic...thinking this over 5 minutes and went with my guts told me to do.

"OH MY GOD...Dahyun, are you still alive...Why do you look dead" I ran over the bed and faking a tearful cries. The boy look at me like I was high, OH MY GOD....it's the guy Dahyun was having beef with. This is getting interesting between him and Dahyun, of course being Dahyun's close friend, I have to embarrassed her.

"You..." I pointed at him and he looked at me, "Did you harassed her" he look at me like I was a dumb person. He was about to see something but I interpreted him, "This girl is the most dumbest person when it comes to boys, and not only that she eat like caveman at home and sit unladylike." I said with moving my hands to make it more dramatic. 

He look at me and then dahyun, "Look, your friend fainted and I just happened to see a body on a floor so of course I have heart to be kind and carry her to the nurse room" I was shock that he just shamelessly said he was kind, but I'm thankful he didn't leave her laying like a garbage. "Thank you" He nodded his head and just left the nurse office. 

What should I do? School is about to end in 15 minutes and this lazy-ass is not awake, maybe I should call the girls over here. Let's make dramatic scene Dahyun. I love being dramatic because I am Nayeon and I'm drama queen.