Chapter Two

" When your past calls, don't answer. It has nothing new to say "

Dahyun POV 

" Are you kidding me, " I said to Nayeon as I looked at this bastard. " Little girl, aren't you too young to come to this school, " He said as some of his friends laughed. 

" It's a free country bastard and plus I'm 20, " I said as I grab Nayeon hand and "accidentally" bumped into him. Gosh, he pissed me off so bad every time he calls me a little freakin girl. I'm 20 for goodness sake!

" Where are the other girls, " I said to Nayeon as one of the girls told us to meet them up here, " Surprise! " I turned around to see the girls who I call best friends.

 I ran up to them and hugged them. " I miss you guys, " Nayeon said as she hugged each one of them. " I can't believe you two will actually study in this college " It's true since Nayeon and I only live in San Diego while the other lives in Los Angeles. 

We were talking and laughing in the hallway to see less student which means class about to start. " Bye guys...It's time for class 1 " Jihyo said as she grabs Jisoo with her, and the girls going in the opposite hall to their class. 

Walking in class to see it's almost full, acting class seem energetic. " Let's find a seat, " Lisa said as she grabs my hand and leads me to a table. " Welcome Class.. I'm Professor Kim and this is obviously acting class and welcome to Angel College of LA where we teach Art, acting, singing, mechanic, dancing, sport. " This teacher talks a lot which means I'll be sleeping in his class a lot.

- Break Time -

" Finally class ended, can't believe it's an hour and 3o minutes for each class. I just finished acting and I have one more class which means another one hour and 30 minutes. " Lisa, where's Jennie and Rose, " I asked as I didn't seem them when I hugged the group. " Well...Jennie went to visit her parents and the same thing as Rose and I think they're coming back next week " she said as she lead us to the girls eating place.

" They're over there, " Lisa said as she points at them, to see some boys around them. Walking over to see them laughing and looking closely to see it's the boys who were with that bastard.     " Hey guys, " Sana said as she waved at us, I smiled while Nayeon and Lisa said ' Hi ' back. Just sitting down and listen to their conversation but me being me got bored and just got my phone, opening a car race game. " hey..aren't you that girl who got into an argument with Vernon " this cute boy said with a smile and I just nod.

 " Well, My name is The8 but you can call me Minghao " He said as smiled, gosh this boy smile is quite beautiful. " Umm...My name is Dah-" He cut me off by putting a hand up to my face, " I already know your name because your friends told us about you and Nayeon. " He said as he points at the girls who are laughing.

" Well...It nice to mee- " Someone cut me off by saying ' the food is here. Looking behind Minghao to see that bastard with two other friends, " the left one is s.coups and the left one is Hoshi and the middle is Vernon or bastard to you " He said as we laughed at the last comment. 

" Let's eat, " Hoshi said as he passed each of us a subway sandwich, " Thanks, " I said as he gives me one with a smile. " Aren't you the girl who called Vernon a ba- " I cut him by shushing him, he just nodded and went back into his work. 

Hiding behind Minghao because I don't want that Vernon guy to see me or else he'll be nagging like an old man. Eating my sandwich quietly and being in a better mode because of mode but of course, something or someone just have to ruin it. Ring ~ Ring ~ Ring ~ " Hey...Your phone is ringing " Momo said as she pointed my phone on my lap. 

Looking around to see everyone looking at me especially Vernon, Signing and looking at my phone to see private number. Fighting if I should pick up or not. " Pickup...the ringing sound is annoying, " Vernon said as I rolled my eyes at his statement, pressing the answered one.

" Hello, " I said as I stand and walk away from the group, hearing nothing. " Hello...hello, " I said as I checked my phone to see the call is ongoing. What the heck...This is creepy and just when I was about to end the call, " Dahyun...." I put the phone near my left ear, " Dahyun..... I miss you " hearing this voice makes my heart hurt as if one of the string broke. 

" Please...come back " He sounds so desperate, " Look...you should have thought of this when you were doing it with her, " I said as I ended the call. "Dahyun....Are you okay " Mina said and I turned around to see everyone looking at me.  Going up to the girls and smiled " I'm obviously okay but I need to release number 2...Bye " I said as I run into the schools and into the bathroom.

Locking the door and just sitting on the floor, my mode is down and I'm starting to have a stomachache. Next thing I know, a wet tear was on my face which means I'm crying, I should be strong and move on especially showing him and everyone I'm strong enough to not care about it. Hugging my stomach because of the pain hurt so bad, maybe I need to digest. 

Only an hour and 30 minutes left till school are over. Checking the time to see the class about to start in 5 minutes. Wiping my face and putting some makeup to hide my puffy eye from crying, walking to class to see no one in here yet.

~ Blinng ~

Students start to fill in class and right now I'm having a massive headache, " Hey...Dahyun, are you okay " S.coups said as he shakes me, " I'm fine, " I said as I put my head on the desk. My stomachache must be from yesterday and my headache from either the stress or lack of water. " Okay...Class, I'm Mr. Choi and I'm your Mechanic teacher, in this class- " I stop listening to him as I felt sicker. I grab my stuff and just left the classroom in rush

Vernon POV 

Looking around in the girl's squad to see Dahyun not being there, what the heck happened to her during the break. Now the break is over and time for Mechanic, " Let's go " I said to s.coups as we hand bro our friends and s.coups waved at the girls. Going into Professor Choi room to see Dahyun holding her stomach and head on the desk.

 Sitting in my seat and look at where Dahyun is sitting, s.coups asked if she is okay and she said she's fine but it doesn't seem like it. The moment s.coups sat down, Professor Choi came in and introduced his class and stuff. Looking to my right to see Dahyun grabbing her things and just left.

" Why did she leave that fast " I asked S.coups as he just shrugged. Why does my heart weird like mixed feelings, it's like wanting me to follow her while my conscious tell me to just stay where I am.