Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Yeah but currently the gym leader is out for some reason and won't be back till the end of the month." Topaz said sadly.

She nods and says, "But how many badges would you need to enter this gym?"

Topaz thinks for a moment before saying  "He requires a minimum of four."

Nixie slightly frowns as she says, "Where can I get the first badge? Which city?"

"Santalune City. It has bug types. " Topaz says

Nixie smirks as she says, "A small flamethrower will be enough."

"The others want be as easy. " Topaz says as he shows her his four badges clipped to the inside of his collar.

Nixie smirk grew as she says, "I do enjoy a challenge."

"Santalune City is just through the woods not far from here. Lets go." Topaz said as they headed in that direction.

Nixie nods and follows topaz

Blake had been going about in a bit of hos research in the woods as he was sitting in the tree, his nine tails slowly twitching a bit as he was near by Lumious City. He only wore Jeans as he couldn't see any fitful need to wear a shirt at the time. There were around two poke balls attached to his belt, showing that he had an experience on battles as well. His bag sat next to him on the limb as he continued studying some of the birds movements.

Topaz walked with her occasionally looking up a the sky. ' I'm getting out of here some day.' He thought to himself.

Nixie watches the young pokemon play around with their friends in the forest. 'Friends are nice to have huh. ' she thought as she watches them and also noticing Topaz looking at the sky.

"So Nixie what's your reason for coming to Kalos? Not much here if you ask me." Topaz said looking at Nixie who said "Mostly to see world." just they heard some noise and someone falling from the tree.

Topaz could here something close by his pointed ears perked up a bit.

Blake was pretty lost in his research as he wasn't paying much attention towards his balance. He was getting pretty close to toppling down as he heard voices coming by, his tails flicking lightly.

Soon there was a swarm of birds that took off. "AGH!" he yelped, loosing his balance as she fell down, trying to reach for something , but missed as he fell, grunting as he hit a few branches on the way down, his right leg getting wrapped by a tree vine as he stopped inches from the ground, just hanging there in sight of the two . He groaned in pain.

Topaz looked at the male ninetales and over to Nixie, the two looked a bit similar but the male was more pokemon than she was. "Uh need some help or you just wanna hang? "

He groaned again in response as his eyes opened to see a ninetales and a Sableye. He only blinked a bit his tails flopped on him. "um... yeas please" he muttered, just dangling there, body in pain.

Topaz help part of the vine and sliced over it to let him down gently.

Nixie went toward him and helped him up. "Be careful when climbing." She said burning down the vine.