Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Blake was curled up on the floor, his head resting on his bag as he had a goofy expression on his face while he slept.

Topaz finally opened his eyes which gleaned like diamonds. Bolt had slept with Jim through the night with his head resting on his stomach. "Morning boy." He pat his head and Bolt sniffed the air and walked over towards the others. Topaz got up and walked over to everyone else. "Smells good. "

Nixie smile at them and pour some food for all of them.

Blake sontinued to sleep heavily, his jaw wide open as it sounded like he was softly snoring.

Topaz fed Bolt and himself.

Night nudges nixie for more food. She give him a look and says " blake has to eat to you know." He give her puppy dog eyes in which she sights and gives him some more along with ninetales who also wanted more. Nixie save the other for blake before eating herself.

"Should I wake him? " Topaz said as he looks at the sleeping Blake.

Nixie nods while saying "poke him awake"

Topaz walked over to him and poked his forehead.

He quickly snorted as he jerked up. "Huh! Wha!" He muttered, looking around quickly.

Nixie smirk "morning"

"Oh... morning" he muttered, letting out a wide yawn as all of his tails stretched as well.

"Great now you can eat and we can get going. " Topaz said

 "Hmm? Eat?" He muttered, noticing the food.

Nixie nods and him a plate of food.

He grabbed it. "Thanks" he said as he started to eat.

"Your Welcome" Nixie said

"You should work at one of the restaurants in Lumious City. You can cook and battle too."

Nixie smiles while shaking her and saying "its more fun to travel."

Soon he had finished as he slowly got up, stretching. "That was good" he said.

"Yep" nixie said as she uses her powers to clean up.

He grabbed his bag as he decided to grab one of his poke balls.

"Do you want to walk with us Night?" Nixie said in which Night touches his poke ball and gets in while Nixie says, "Lazy. You are are walking right ninetales?" she nods.

Nixie thinks before saying "Is Flare a good name for you or Sarah?"

She nodded at Flare.

Nixie smiles and pets her while saying "Okay then your name will be Flare."

"Cool. Now lets go so you can get that badge. " Topaz said

Nixie grins while saying "Yeah now lead way leader to next city i dont know where it is. "

He threw his poke Ball, a Pidgeot coming out as he gave a smile.

Nixie looks at the Pidgeot with curiously as she says, "Does it know the move Fly?"

"Yes he does" he said.

"But it can only carry one at a time."Topaz said

Nixie made a 'hmm' sound while nodding in agreement"Nixie can fly there and battle and we can catch up later." Topaz suggeted

Nixie blinks as she says, "Umm sure as long im dropping in the town where the gym is then is fine with me." while then looking at Flare that she says, "Will Flare be able to ride with me or have to return to her poke ball as we fly?"