sixteen

[BREAKING☆] Famous Actor Kim Mingyu spotted with Co-Star Lee Seohyun at Changwon

The famous actor-cum-rapper Kim Mingyu was recently spotted with his Co-Star, Lee Seohyun, at Lotte Department Store in Changwon, where it is reported to be their filming site for their new drama, 'Main Character' (주인공).

Netizens have spotted the couple hanging out together in a rather intimate position (as shown in the picture provided).

Dating rumours have been speculated since the Behind The Scenes Teaser Videos for 'Main Character' has been released. The couple has been praised for the great chemistry on-set and off-set.

"Lee Seohyun Noona is a very fun and loveable person *laughs* I hope we can keep in contact after the filming ends." Actor Kim Mingyu said in an interview with Sompii.

The two appears to be on close terms despite their busy schedules, but of course, let's not forget the months they spent together filming in Changwon.

"Mingyu-ssi is very cute!" A comment by Actress Lee Seohyun caught in the recently released videoㅡ [Main Character] The Making Of: Wonwoo X Soomin's Chemistry!

There is much to look forward to in the new drama, especially the long-awaited Jeon Wonwoo (played by Kim Mingyu) and Yoon Soomin (played by Lee Seohyun) moments!

What do you think about the two on-screen and off-screen couple? Comment your thoughts!

Wonwoo switched off his phone. His heart dropped. Why would you make me like you, if you are going to break my heart anyway?

He opened Instagram and went to he and Mingyu's DM.

김민규 Kim Mingyu
@ kkim_mingyu

youre a big fat ass liar

https://sompii.com/actor-mingyu-with-actress-seohyun-in-changwon