Loud House Short Story #1: The Zodiac House!

Short Story #1

Eldest to Youngest{Randomized}:

Leo - 17
Virgo - 17
Sagittarius - 16
Capricorn - 15
Libra - 15
Taurus - 14
Scorpio - 13
Gemini - 11
Aries - 10
Cancer - 8
Pisces - 8
Aquarius - 7

*The personalities of the zodiacs are different from those of the Loud House. It's a random short story I wrote for fun, thought it would be interesting to do a Zodiac version of the Loud House. WARNING: Your zodiac may not act even close to how you really do. There are 12 because every Zodiac gets to be in this. You get to pick if a sign is female/male. Each of the signs are siblings. The zodiac sign name is UPPERCASE. :)*
××××××××××××××
{B|S} = Brother or Sister
{Him|Her}
{He|She}
××××××××××××××

Welcome To The Zodiac House! -
Early Morning With Gemini!
P.O.V - GEMINI

I slowly and cautiously opened the door of my room and and stepped quietly into the hallway. It was still very early in the morning, so I assumed none of my other siblings were up yet. That meant I had a chance to get to the bathroom first! As I inched my way across the long hall, I was careful not to make any creaks in the floorboards, knowing that all my brothers and sisters were easily awoken by the slightest of noise. Once I safely reached the bathroom door, I rushed inside in a mad dash, accidentally slamming the door shut. I paused to listen for any commotion, but luckily, nothing outside moved. I gladly gathered all my things and began brushing my teeth, humming to myself at the while. Suddenly, I heard a screech coming from the bath tub and I froze. Slowly, I turned to the ocean themed shower curtains and stared.

No movement.

Narrowing my eyes, I slowly approached the tub, grasping my toothbrush firmly in my hands. If it was one of my siblings in there trying to scare me, they were surely about to get it. After waiting a moment in front of the tub, I quickly grabbed the curtains and shoved them aside. Something about my size launched straight at me and knocked me over. I fell on the cold bathroom floor with a hard bang. "What the heck!?" I screamed, scrambling to get back on my feet. I heard a shrill laughter come from above me and I looked up to see my younger {B|S}, ARIES, standing over me with {His|Her} arms crossed. "I gotcha good this morning, GEMINI! You should've seen the look on your face!" {He|She} sneered, "and what's with the toothbrush? Were you going to kill me with that or what?" I clenched my fists angrily, and stood up to face ARIES.

"I really am about to kill you with this brush if you don't give me a good reason as to why you scared me like that!"

ARIES scoffed and rested {His|Her} hand on my shoulder. "Calm down GEMINI, it was just for fun. You didn't really expect to be the first to bathroom did you? Why would you out of all 12 of us get here first?"
I was just about to give ARIES a piece of my mind when the door burst open and the other 10 of my siblings were standing there, some tired, some angry, some curious. "What's with all the noise coming from in here?" One of my older siblings, VIRGO growled. "It's 5 o-clock in the morning and the chaos already starts..." Another elder sibling, TAURUS, sighed. "Who cares? GEMINI and ARIES are trying to snag the bathroom to themselves first!" PISCES hissed, crossing {His|Her} arms. There was a long pause while my family glared at me and ARIES standing there. Then, without a warning, they all suddenly swarmed into the bathroom, pushing and shoving and yelling. I was thrust to the bottom, feet crushing me to ground. I had to literally swim my way out of the stampede of legs to get out of the bathroom. Once I reached safe grounds out of the bathroom, I looked back to my monstrous siblings. The youngest, AQUARIUS, was thrust out beside me, {His|Her} young face in a daze. I shook my head and sighed, but a small grin appeared on my face. Another day has begun in my crazy house of the Zodiacs.

*This is a bit too early to ask, but I think I can take P.O.V requests for a sign you pick and I can give them a short story? I really hopes you liked it, hm?*