Broken Soul-chapter 3

Christian's Pov

My wolf growled at me in my head

'You idiot look what you did you cost me my mate by marking that trash you found gods know where' he said 

"Look Chloe isn’t trash"

"Well excuse me I don't know why I got paired off with a jackass for a human. I would have been better with a rock than you ass" My wolf Jason snapped back.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you" I glowered back.

'Were the same person genius I'm in your head smartass".

And with that I shut him off completely.

I was already stressed from rejecting Annabelle and now to marking Chloe. And now my wolf is practically ripping me apart and causing me a headache.

"Will you shut up already?"

"God dammit I did what was best. We are the alpha of one of the best packs in North America we must get only the best for our Luna and Anna wasn’t good for us. I am a man and she is just a mere child. We need someone as beautiful as Chloe or Ella” I countered back at him

You damn idiot our mate is so much more than those two sluts she is special and you just blew your whole fucking chance with her” He snarled at me.

I ignored him and went downstairs to her room. Even thou we weren’t mates I’m still her alpha and as alpha I might as well check up on her.

Mate Mate Mate is in danger

“What”

And with that I rushed off to her room. Surely she couldn’t be in danger I just saw her a few hours ago. I burst through her door and nearly fainted. This was her room I said more to myself

“It was so small the size of a janitor’s closest”

No where’s mate” my wolf Jason snarled at me.

I looked around and sniffed “No” I said to myself. I rushed inside and looked everywhere.

“Where could she fucking be why did she leave me didn’t she love me” I asked

And with that I was hit tenfold by all of the things I’ve done to her.

‘Oh no she ran away from me what have I done” I said as I put my head in my hands.

Look what you have done” my wolf said as he began to clawed me out

“Ahhhhhhhh” my body felt like it was on fire. I crumbled down on the floor and my mind was slowly clouded with her scent. She smell so good like jasmine and oranges. I groan at her scent.

“Mate go to mate now” my wolf was in control.

I ignored the pain and watch as my wolf shifted into my all dark brown blackish wolf. He set off and sniffed out our mate but found nothing. She had just vanished like that into thin air. My wolf howled in sadness for his mate.

“Please Annabelle be safe wherever you are” I found myself thinking.

My wolf shifted back and hand me control of my body. I head back out to the pack house. As I stepped foot in Chloe rushed up to me.

“Hey babe wanna go upstairs and continue what we left off this evening” she batted her eyes seductively but failed miserable and looked more like a retarded fish.

“Not now” I said to her as I walked upstairs to my office.

“But baby you promis-“

I said “Not now get that through your fucking thick head slut” I growled at her.

She whimpered “Yes alpha” and went back to her room.

“Moon Goddess please just please make her be safe” I begged as I stared at the moon thinking that she would just come to me safe and sound.

I sighed and went to my room and decided to get some rest. Id informed the pack tomorrow bright and early.