Chapter 35

Okay I APOLOGIZE!!! But this time it wasn't my fault. Someone stole my freaking phone and I just got another one so I'm back and before we start I wanna say thanks to all the new readers. I was at like 10k last time I was on here and now we are at 12.8k ! Thanks and here is the update!

Kayla POV

It was the day they planned to take him off life support and I was so nervous. I hadn't used my 'powers' since middle school. I had practiced a little before coming, but I wasn't sure of myself.

Adria begged me to come but I refused. If something went wrong and she had to see Mateo dead... Traumatising for a child. I wasn't going to take that chance.

It's 9:45 and I'm in the hospital room in the guest chair next to Mateo's bed. His body is thin and frailer than usual. His hair is less poofy and just thin and lifeless. He looks nothing like Teo. Just drained and... I can't even describe it.

The nurse just finished writing some papers and left me alone in the room with Mateo. I stood up and sat on the bed bedside him.

"Mateo I'm gonna get you out of this. I promise," I spoke softly. I put his hand in mine and closed my eyes tightly trying to make a connection. And slowly, but surely I did. And what I saw was unimaginable by the human mind. And I knew who had created it.

Mateo POV

I woke up at around 10. I stretched and walked downstairs. I opened the freezer and took out some frozen waffles. I turned on the toaster and popped them in.

I haven't been outside in a week. I've been avoiding Kayla. Yes it's gotten that bad. Last time I saw her she kept begging for sex. Like BEGGING. She kept bringing up having our child Adria, but that just made me feel worst as I thought of the real Adria.

At least I think she is real. I don't know what is real nowadays.

But I still have this feeling that all this will be over soon. Soon...

Kayla POV

I had been walking around the world Fade had created for Mateo. It was crazy. Everything was just as it was years ago when Mateo attempted suicide. Of course it would be because Mateo thinks he really died. So this is all he knows. He doesn't know how the gang ended up. I mean it has been awhile.

I just don't see how Fade could put Mateo through all this. Like what are you trying to accomplish?

As I glanced around I noticed these glitches. Some things disappeared and there were like, copies of the same person. It was weird. But knowing the things I do, I know this means Fade is getting weaker. And that's just what we want.

If I could just figure out what form Fade is in... Wait I can't do it. What I'm trying to say is I would kill Fade my damn self, but Mateo has to do it if he wants to get rid of him for good.

What I need to do is find Mateo.

Fade POV

What!? For some reason my simulation has another connection. It's, no. Kayla. I'm so sick of that fucking girl. And I know what she is trying to do. There's no getting rid of me.