Can I Help?

I press the buzzer on the care home door and step back.
"Hello, can I help?" A young nurse says.
"Yes. Hello, my name is India Darlington. I came on community day and I spoke to agatha. I wish to see her again if that is ok?"
"Yes, of course, I remember you. You can come in the door is open, please close it behind you." Says the nurse.
I follow her instruction but pause for a second. I swear I could feel someone following me. Oh well.

"Oh, hello, Isabella, come and sit down!" Smiles Agatha.
Her memory is going. Hopefully she has a good long term memory.
"It's India. Hello Agatha."
"Yes. Yes. What are you here for?"
"To ask you a question."
"About what?"
"Amy pond."
"Oh. Ask away."
"Did she ever mention a man called The Doctor?"
"Oh no, she mentioned a man but he wasn't called that."
"What was his name?"
"Raggedy man. He had a blue box and travelled in time."
"He sounds magical."
Agatha suddenly stares at me.
"Don't ever mention him again."
"Why?"
"He turned Amy mad. That's why she went missing. He was made up, I knew there was something wrong with that girl being alone in that house!" Agatha snaps, looking at the bits of paper in my hand.
"Well I'll be going. Thanks for your help." I smile, rushing out of the home, I didn't mean to cause a commotion, but I got what I wanted. Clarification that this man existed. Amelia was not mad. I know he exists.

I unlock my front door and go straight to my room. I need to figure out how to find this young, dashing man called the Doctor. Should I say man? He sounds like an alien to me.
I think about the girl that Amy was friends with, Alice. She'll know about this Doctor man, right?
My heart beats in my mouth as I search up the girl's name on facebook.
(AN: her profile is in the picture at the top.)
Her bio says;: fights aliens.
This confuses me but it must link to the Doctor somehow.
She lives in Brighton.
That is so far away, I need to find a way to travel there. I look through my contact list of friends and find someone that is daring enough to go with me. 
Jamie and Cassie. My two best friends.
Jamie is a boy, he was really popular with the girls at school for his good looks but he found it so embarrassing. He is good looking but he is my best friend. I've known Cass since primary school, she is so funny and I know they would both come with me. Plus, Cassie has always wanted to go there and Jamie likes the football stadium.
I send them a quick text saying: fancy a trip down to Brighton, both? X
Hopefully they say yes.