nightmares

I just had a nightmare , I actually woke up scared . all the people I love being killed by the people Iook up to. now how the fuck does that work? I swear to god this dream got me feeling some weird type of hurt. How can someone such as 2pac put a gun to my 4 year old sisters head or the iconic T-pain locked my 13 year old sister in a room filled with fire and no type of desire . I don't know at all. this dream sounds dum but it is weird for me . I am usually a person who has a dreamless dreams , it has been 7 or 8 years since I saw my loved ones be killed in a dream . last time I was 7 years old I had a dream my mom was killed right in front of me tears melting on my small face as I woke up from that night that was the last deathly dream I had and now they are back . I'm still asking myself why Nas was trying to shoot my mother . Or why I didn't get to hug her one last time.......pain going right to the chest as I see each one being slottered. I thought in my nightmare'' how come I'm not next?'' one of you guys have to put me to the test . My alarm woke me up at 6:30 i know I have to be stressed but I don't know. I thought I was fine . I hate seeing my mom cry I hate seeing her nearly dead, this didn't just happen in a dream sadly i just hope my nightmares aren't back to bite me because I'm not 7 anymore.

- words of a poet

lexis