i hate you

Depression you are not my friend. Before back when i was 12 i really thought you was because of what happened to me.

Just an extra personality trying to protect me from the outside .

Depression i hate you . You are not my friend at all ,why do you wanna kill me?

Depression you are not my friend never was i hate you.

You were my first love . You protected me from relationships and arguements .

"  lock yourself alone , noone cares anyways" I listened.

You lied to me . Locking myself away from my freinds and family only made me feel alone . Now it's a habit , why talk about it i rather hide alone . Social anxiety getting worse.

Depression you're not nice . You was supposed to be my freind , you said if i stay alone then the pain would end.

Depression you said if i put the raizor to my skin the pain will go away . But it didn't i limped the next day, physical pain lingering in my head down my legs that bad memory always haunts me .

Depression you were supposed to help... So i thought because of you I struggled in school, relationships ended and my mother , I barley talk and i have scars.

Wait is it your fault or what happened to me over the last 7 or 8 years? I don't know but i know one thing.
Depression i hate you.

- words of a poet
                                   lex