13

Harry Potter

🔅🔅🔅

"Shit no no no." I mumble to myself as I job along side the ambulance that leaves without me in it.

Malfoy was in that ambulance. He's in that ambulance without me. He's in an unholy amount of pain and I wasn't there with him. He asked me to stay and I wasn't there.

I start to run faster.
I go as fast as my weak legs can take me and soon I'm sprinting. I'm running along side that ambulance because if anyone was going to be with him at this moment, it was going to be me. Adrenaline rushes through my body and I feel like an Olympic runner where my finish line is a broken boy named Draco Malfoy.

I feel strong and empowered, like nothing can stop me.

Of course, this feeling only lasts for a small while before I trip. I face plant into the gravel below me.

"FUCK!" I yell out as my face meets the ground. I skid along the gravel until I make a sharp stop. I feel tears sting the corners of my eyes, ready to fall.

I carefully get up and see my hands are covered in scratches and blood. My glasses were a couple of inches in front of me, one of the temples on the side had obviously broken off.

"Fucking hell." I mumble to myself as I wipe the blood from my hands onto my once clean jeans.

I'm in pain all over, but my only focus is on the ambulance.

However, it disappeared from my sight.

"Shit."

I begin to walk (more like limp) in the direction where I think the flashing vehicle is headed, but then I remember that I'm a fucking wizard.

I go into a nearby alleyway and bring out my wand. I don't use it too much so using a spell could be dangerous, but I need to do it. Malfoy could be nervous and scared and I wanted to be there so he didn't have to be.

I take a few deep breaths and slowly and carefully say, "Apparate."

But before the single word can blow past my lips I freeze.

Am I really stable enough to do this spell?

I might have been able to fix Malfoy's jaw but I'm not sure if I can teleport myself to a whole different location.

I groan as I put my wand back into my pocket, the cuts on my hands getting scraped by the denim of my jeans.

How the fuck am I supposed to get to where Malfoy is without a portkey and not being able to use apparate.

"Goddamnit." I say until I remember floo powder. Floo powder can help me get where I'm going without too much hassle, but who the hell am I supposed to get that from?

The Weasley's had some.

...

"Hey, yeah um I'm out right now and I was wondering if maybe you could pick me up? Yes, yes I know. I just need some floo powder so if maybe you could bring some that would be great."

My phone call with Ron was short but a shit show. Ron and I haven't seen each other in a little while, not since the whole argument happened at least. The argument was one of the worse things to happen in Ron and I's friendship ever.

After the war we went separate ways.
He became extremely successful with an even more successful girlfriend (now wife), and I became corrupted from inside out. He thought I wasn't right for his sister so we fought, and when I say fought, I mean actually fought. To say the least, punches were thrown that night.

I haven't talked to him since then, and yet I somehow thought he would still be kind enough to lend some floo powder.

Of course I was correct in the end (Ron is too sweet to refuse most things), and now he was on his way to lend me some.

I lay my back on the wall behind me and breath heavily. I was able to fix my glasses with a simple repairing skill, but my hands and later found bloody leg couldn't be helped yet.

Soon I'd be where Malfoy was. I just need to wait this out.

Have patience and all good things will come to you.

🔅🔅🔅

A/N: holy fuck this chapter took so long to write I wanted to die. ALSOOO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 2K!!!!! I KNOW ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO OTHERS BUT THIS IS SUCH A HUGE LANDMARK FOR ME SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!