A gift from the stars

{BORUTO POV}

"I wonder if I should get some takeout" the silver-haired boy thought not noticing the to shadows following him home."Why are we following Mitsuki-kun home?" Sadra asked "because were going to see his home, isn't strange how we never see Mitsuki's dad?"

"Well his dad is THE Orochimaru, one of the ledgendary sannin,so i would imagine he would be busy"

"My dad is hokage and he comes home sometimes"

"Well maybe he's busier than the hokage"

"is not"

"IS TOO"

"is not"

"IS-" Sadra looks down as Boruto hits the ground "Boruto get up before Mitsuki-"

"Before Mitsuki what?" Boruto looks up to see Mitsuki looking at him and Sadra"

"So why were you two were following me?"

"we just wanted to see where you lived" sadra replied

"then why didn't you ask" mitsuki wondered

"look you guys have to go before he gets here"Mitsuki said seriously

{OROCHIMARU POV}

hm I thought mitsuki would be here today."hey you three get out of that tree" i barked as I sensed them, great more rouge ninja "hello father"

"oh its you, why are you in a tree, and who's with you" i asked.Two figures walked out "h-hello I am sadra uchiha"

"and I'm boruto uzamaki"

"oh so this is THAT girl you're always talking about mitsuki" I glanced at him long enough to see his cheeks turn red and a confused sadra."well since their here might as well help mitsuki clean the yard then you can do whatever you want"

"well it shouldnt take long" sadra thought out loud.

[This is my first story so I don't really know what i'm doing so if you find any problems or you want to recommend something just put it in the comments. Author out]