Story idea 3

What if Goku never died with Raditz

-Scenario 1-

Raditz flies up and avoids Piccolo's special beam cannon and kills both Goku and Piccolo and proceeds to kill everyone on the planet. After Frieza sells the planet he meets up with Vegeta and Nappa and keeps doing what they were doing.

-Scenario 2-

During the battle Raditz kills Piccolo or he is killed by Goku with a similar tactic as in the episode.When Piccolo is killed he will go to hell and Kami will die as well meaning the dragonballs will become useless. The gang could not revive him and would have to fight Nappa and Vegeta. If they die the ending of scenario 1 happens without Raditz if they somehow win and kill Vegeta and Nappa(Vegeta would die he only survived in the original cause Goku told Krillin to kill him). They would eventually learn about the Namek dragon balls and go to Namek where they would die( I do think they had a small chance at winning with Vegeta and Nappa but they could never win against Frieza even though they would definitely be stronger)

-Scenario 3-

If they both survive that means Goku wouldn't learn the Kioken and Spirit bomb which would leave him at a disadvantage at a lot of his fights.He could have won against Vegeta and Nappa with help from his friends but he would never get past the Frieza saga and most likely not get close to getting super sayin because he and/or Krillin would probably be dead by then

*The ones I personally want to do is either 2 or 3 creatively I would prefer 2 but thought-provokingly I would prefer 3 so the choice is to the people*