Sadness and joy

They walk around the Hyuga compound ignoring the stares and whispers."So are they two Hyuga compounds?" Himawari asked looking around."What do you mean?" Neji said looking down at the young girl."The one I've been to looks different" Himawari explained."Hn" Neji responded just taking it as one of the crazy things she's said so far."Wait out here" Neji says as he opens the door to the room."Come in" Says a gruff voice Himawari opens the door and yells "OJIISAN" She yells diving into the man's arms "What I'm not-" he starts before being cut off."You don't know how crazy it's been since I woke up one-minute I'm in Orochimaru's place then I wake up to Hyuga clan I don't recognize, by the way, you look younger did you start taking medicine or something?" The young girl says all in one breath."Wait I heard Orochimaru somewhere in there"Haiashi thought "best to just play along." "Yes old Ojiisan has been getting old can you tell me who our parents are?" Haishi exclaimed pretending to forget "this will get some information out of her," he thought."Well, my parents are Hinata and Naruto" she said excitedly realizing that someone recognized her."EH!" Both Neji and Hiashi exclaimed together. "What about Uncle Neji who does he get married to," Hiashi asks ignoring Neji's blush."Uncle Neji died in the fourth shinobi war" Himawari replies with a frown.A look of shock then sadness crosses over Neji's face."But he did die protecting my mom" Himawari adds.A slight smile crosses Neji's face, But not enough to hide the sadness.

Boruto and Sadra walk around looking for Mitsuki eventually ending up at the Hokage's tower."You're from where" a Tsunade says."The future" Sadra responds "Well I can tell the blond ones obviously Naruto's kid but who are your parents?" Tsunade asks Sadra "Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno" Sadra said."And who's your mother" She says pointing at Boruto "Hinata Hyuga" he says calmly."I don't know which is stranger Hinata or Sasuke".She says as two Anbu pop out next to her."I want a DNA test run on these two and if its positive bring the parents here."She says to them as they nod

...

Naruto walks into the room and sees Hinata and Sakura as well as two people he didn't recognize "Whats up granny, and who are they" Naruto says."I think we should let them know gently" Shizune starts before being interrupted. "The blonde one is you and Hinata's child the other one is Sasuke and Sakura there from the future and are trapped here" Tsunade says "GENTLY" "Huh" Hinata says as she faints "So you're my son eh" Naruto asks "Yes I am dumb old dad" "Thank you for helping me start a family" he whispers to Hinata, though no one notices."So I want the parents of these children to take care of them till we find a way to send them back."Tsunade says.With that Naruto carries a fainted Hinata away with Boruto behind him."What about my dad?"Sada asks."I don't think he'll want to see you, but just in case I'll send two anbu to tell him theres another uchiha."Tsunade responded.

"So we have a son" Naruto says to Hinata "And a daughter" Boruto adds."So what you want to go get some ramen?"Naruto asked."Now we're talking old man" Boruto responded."He really is your son Naruto" Hinata said.Naruto grabbed Hinata's hands "no he's our son" as he kisses her on the cheek.

"Dad what did you do to her!"

"What do you mean all I did was kiss her"

"Then why did she faint!"

"I don't know!"

Sadra walks into Sakura's house after getting some food."So whats future Sasuke like" Sakura asks."I don't really know I only met him once and then he tried to kill me" Sadra responded.Sakura frowned, when Sadra saw this response she immediately said "but he is caring he didn't recognize me because he's been on a mission for the village since i was a baby , he does love us!" Quickly.Sakura still had a frown on her face so Sadra poked her in the head with two fingers and said "it's okay he loved you enough to have me and want to protect the village you were in". "So you are his daughter, no one knows about the finger poke except me and Sasuke" a shadow said as it crept of the wall revealing Itachi."Uncle Itachi" Sadra said surprised."How did an atsuki member get in here" Sakura growled."It's okay I'm just here to see my beloved niece and since She's from the future she knows everything" Itachi said causing Sakura to frown a bit."What does he want from this girl" she thought. Sadra began running towards Itachi "No wait"!Sakura yelled...

and cliffhanger that's all this one was a bit long so it took more time but look at the picture at the top so amazing anyway I may start writing less because I have school coming up but what ever