>>· Chapter eighteen ·<<

Chapter eighteen

Your P.O.V

  Well. If it isn't Yuki...Really that girl is getting on my nerves. She sent me letters and since I haven't responded or acted the way I was supposed to react, she decided to pay me a little visit. Good thing was that I wasn't alone. I had Jihee, Minna and Kim. Well Kim is an exception because she's young and doesn't even know what the crap is going on with life.
Yuki walks up to me and just shoves me to the floor.
"Yah! I told you to leave him alone!" She screeches. I hiss in pain and stood up slowly, dusting myself. Minna growled. She made her way to the angered girl and slapped her across the face. When Minna's hand came in contact with her face, she instanly gasped in shock. Her head was turned the other way.
"You stupid stalker, just leave her the heck alone!" Jihee yelled at Yuki. Yuki lifted her hand up to smack Minna back, but was stopped by the one and only Choi Do-Jung.
"Huh?!" Yuki looked over and saw a serious looking Do-jung.
"You aren't from around here, so I suggest you leave." He tells her. She pulls her hand out of his grip and glares at all of us.
"Aish!" She takes off.

"Thanks Do-Jung." I thanked. He smiled. "Why was that student bothering you...by the way she's pretty attractive..." He pointed out. I scrunched up my nose. "Well she's just a jealous hoe...Wait she's a student?! I thought she was a year older than me?" My jaw dropped.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
Minna laughs "(Y/N) right here is almost twenty." His eyes widened. "What...what do you mean...She's...She's my Noona?!" I rolled my eyes.
"What you wanted me to call you 'Oppa'?" He shook his head.
"It was just surprising, actually."

"Well then...anyways thanks for saving our asses." Jihee smiles and bows. "Yeah...no problem." He turns around and starts to walk away. We then started to go home. Both girls said that they wanted to cook with me, so they followed me home. Minna agreed to make an appetizer, I wanted to make the dish and Jihee wanted to make dessert.
I changed into comfortable clothes when I got home and I went back into the Kitchen where I saw the girls starting to do what they wanted to do. I was in the mood for some sesame chicken because it is the shit and I love it.
"Yo, Jihee, whatcha making?" Minna asked her as she was cutting up some vegetables.
"Egg tarts." She answered with a pleasant smile on her face.
After two hours, we finally finished making Dinner. First it was appetizer then lunch and finally the dessert.

 First it was appetizer then lunch and finally the dessert