The First Date!

Voxman - First Date - Requested by Peridii

It was a rather cold evening at the moment. The season was changing to fall, so there was a literal feeling of freezing, and Professor Venomous had to hold back on bio-engineering experiments for the day. Other than those factors leading to metaphorical frost, there were many parts of the day that were important to Professor Venomous. First, a babysitter actually agreed to take care of his genetically mutated mouse child, allowing him to have the night off. Second, he had the night off to go on an outing with his business partner Lord Boxman.

Within the past few months from the meeting at Boxman's factory, which was at first a complete disaster, the ties between the two of them have became stronger. Instead of ending his relationship with Boxman, Venomous experienced just how devoted the robotic engineer was with vanquishing heroes. It's rare to see villains enjoying the sport of such a thing nowadays, and seeing Lord Boxman enjoying it just as much as he does formed a special interest for them to converse about. Not to mention, whether Venomous would like to admit it to himself or not, the two have become increasingly intimate. The passion for squashing heroes soon turned into passion for many other hobbies, which turned into a passionate bond shared by the two of them.

The professor walked out of his room within the more 'house-like' area of his laboratory, wearing a formal dark grey suit with pants, along with an eggplant purple undershirt and black tie. Along with the attire, he was also wearing his trademark white high heels. As he was about to walk out he saw Fink struggling to get out of the babysitter's clutches to go with him.
"BOSSWAITIWON'TLETYOUGOALONE-", Fink shouted desperately, most likely out of jealousy once again.
"...Make sure that she doesn't attempt to get out of the lab again.", Professor Venomous said politely to the babysitter.
"Don't worry, Venomous. I've under-estimated your warning before. I'll try to keep my eye on her better next time.", the babysitter replied, smiling but also internally concerned.
The professor then walked out of his laboratory, and entered his car to head to an address that Boxman had sent for the business meeting tonight.

-+-

As Venomous had arrived to the place, and parked in the nearby parking lot, he got great imagery of how fancy the place was. The outside was decorated with a nice small Koi pond by the entrance, as well as carpeting that had lead to the automatically-opening doors. As for the inside... Well, he hadn't gone inside as of yet. He was still waiting for Boxman, unfortunately.
As soon as the professor had taken a moment to look at his phone for the time, Boxman finally came, dashing from the corner to the street.
"S-Sorry for being late, P-Professor!", the robotic engineer cried before taking a few breaths from running so fast to try to get there as soon as possible.
The way that Lord Boxman was presented was quite stunning to say the least. He had the same attire as the meeting from a couple months back, which was a baby blue tuxedo with black pants, but the way it was presented during the cold yet comforting night was just elegant. Perhaps it was just the atmosphere? Along with the outfit, Boxman's face could be seen tinted at a light reddish hue. His face was showing a smile, however his body could be seen almost shaking.
"I see that you are slightly agitated, would you like for me to hold your hand?", Professor Venomous offered.
"ehehehH- SURE-", Lord Boxman blurted out, not thinking before saying so.
And with that, the bioengineer took the robotic engineer's chicken hand. As he took it, he also arranging his fingers into a lock with Boxman's, which in turn made Boxman slightly anxious and self aware.
'OH GOD. What if he thinks that my chicken hand is weird, what if hE-', Boxman thought to himself anxiously, before being abruptly stopped by Venomous talking.

"Ah, this chicken arm of yours.. It's quite a nice touch to your look...", Venomous complimented.
"...I'm sorry that your human arm had to be replaced, by the way.", he continued.