Chapter 7

Kol POV
I walked out of the dressing room in a blue shirt, a plaid jacket, and black pants.
"No," Ana and my sister said at the same time while shaking their heads.
Ana handed me an outfit and smiled while pushing me towards the dressing rooms. I got dressed for the twenty-fifth time. I walked out in a black shirt, a leather jacket, with keys on a chain around my neck and black skinny jeans. Ana started clapping her hands while Bekah stood there with an open mouth.
"Ana, you have a gift. You can choose an outfit that's perfect for anyone," Bekah said still staring at me.
"So I look good," I asked.
"Good? You look amazing. Go look in the mirror now," Bekah said.
I went and looked in the mirror. She was right, Ana did have a gift.
"Oh my god... Ana, my sister was right. You do have a gift," I said checking my self out.
"Thank you. Now it's Bekah's turn," she stated as I compelled the cashier lady for my new clothes.

Rebekah's POV
After Ana choose Kol's clothes I was gladly going to let pick mine out. We went to a store called Buckles. Ana went to a rake and pulled something out and shook her head putting it back. She walked off then came back handing me a bundle of clothing. I went to the dressing room and put on what she gave me.

 I went to the dressing room and put on what she gave me

I walked out and Kol looked amazed.
"You look amazing Bekah," Kol said.
"Where's Ana?" I asked.
He was about to answer when a voice came from behind him.
"I was right. It does look good on you."
We turned to see Ana coming over with more clothing in her hand.
"Keep the dress but try this on," she said and stood by Kol after handing me more clothing.
I went back and changed again and walked out. Kol was speechless for the first in forever.

 Kol was speechless for the first in forever

"Amazing!!!!!" Ana sang.
Kol pushed me to a mirror. I gasped and looked at myself. I did look amazing.
"Okay, that's it us there are going shopping more often," I said and even Kol agreed.
"Alright lets find me a outfit," An said.
Kol and I stopped her.
"Nope we're picking it out," Kol said.

Anastasia's POV
Kol and Bekah made sit down so they could pick out a couple of outfits for me.
Bekah came back, handed an outfit, and pushed towards the dressing room. I put on the first outfit and walked out Kol and Bekah stood there staring at me.

"What?" I asked afraid that I horrible

"You look gorgeous, Ana," Kol said still looking at me.
I walked to a mirror and said, looking at myself, "Good job Bekah. I give it a 10 out of 10."
"My turn, put these on," Kol demands, putting clothing into hands.
I walk into the dressing room and changed into Kol's pick. I walked out and to a mirror.

"What do you think?" Bekah and Kol asked

"Hmmm, I give it a 10 out of 10," I said.
Kol yelled, "Yes!!!!!"
People stopped and looked at us.
Bekah glared and said, "Keep on walking. Nothing to see here."
They all rushed off. After we compelled the cashier to get the clothes for free we left the mall and drove back to the Mikaelson manor. When we got there people were painting the house Rebekah cheered. Kol and I laughed but Kol stopped laughing when  I told him he had to carry the bags in. He got out, opened my trunk, and pulled his and Bekah's bags out. We all walked inside and into the loving room. Klaus, Elijah, and Finn sat in there drinking and reading.
"You guys are boring. These two on the other hand are much more fun," I said pointing at Kol and Rebekah as we all sat down.
"We are not," Elijah defended him and his brothers.
"I agree with Ana you three are boring next time you guys should go shopping with us," Bekah said.
Klaus shook his head and asked, "How was your make over, Kol."
"Ana actually has an amazing taste in style," he answered.
"Really?" Finn asked sounding surprised.
"Hey!! What's that supposed to mean!!!" I asked offend.
Finn held his hands up in defense and said, "Nothing."
I glared at him and said, "Kol show them your outfit you too Bekah."
They got and left only to come back in the outfits I choose for them. Bekah had her dress one on.
"Did you pick those out Ana?" Finn asked shocked.
I nodded proudly looking at them and said, "Who else has better taste than me?"
"No one," they all said staring at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You are amazing," "You are one special girl," "You are awesome," "Your bloody brilliant," "You are one of a kind," they all said at the same time.
"Why thank you," I said standing up.
"Where are you going?" Bekah asked.
"I'm going home, bye," I said and opened the door.
"Bye Ana," they said in union.
With that I went home.