Chapter 8

Klaus's POV
Once Ana left all of my siblings turned to me. Finn, Kol, and Elijah smirked, while Rebekah squealed.
"What?" I asked.
"When are you gonna ask her out?" they said in union.
"Soon," I said.
"That's what you said at the ball when I asked you. Get up and take your ass over to Ana and ask her out now," Kol said.
"Ana told me something at the ball. You want to know what she said," Bekah told us.
"What did she say?" I asked.
"She said that she likes you. But I wasn't supposed to tell you." she said.
"Umm Sister you just told him," Finn told our younger sister.
Her eyes widen and she yelled, "Damn it!!!!"
"She's gonna kill you," Elijah laughed as I sat there with wide eyes.
"Look at Nik. He's in love," Kol teased me.
"Awwww Nik, that's so cute!!!" Bekah squealed as I sat still.
I got up and headed towards the door.
"Where are you going brother," Finn asked.
I smiled and said, "I'm going to Ana."
Rebekah squealed as my brothers smirked and clapped.
I walked to the door, opened it and got in my car. I drove to the Salvatore Boarding House. When I got there I knocked on the door. Damon answered the door.
"What do you want Klaus?" He asked.
I smiled and said, "May I speak to your older sister for a moment. Don't worry I have no intention in hurting her. I just want to ask her a question."
"Anastasia!!!!!" he yelled and she came down the stairs.
"What?" she asked with her angle like voice.
"Klaus wants to talk to you," he said.
"Okay. Hi Klaus. What is it you want to ask me?" she asked.
"Take a walk with me?" I asked.
She nodded and left with me. We were walking when I decided it was time to ask her the question.
"Ana I have a question," I told her.
"What is it Klaus?" she said.
"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked her nervous.
"I would love to Klaus," she said.
I held my arm out and she took it. We continued to to walk and talk about random things when we were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.I signed and answered it.
"What?" I asked mad they interrupted.
"Hello to you too brother," Bekah said.
"What do you need sister," I asked.
"You dumb hybrids are making a mess," she said.
"Okay, I'm on my way," I said and hung up.
"I have to go. I'll pick you up at 7," I said and kissed her cheek.
She blushed and nodded.
"Bye Klaus. I'll see you tomorrow," she said and walked in the direction of the boarding house.
I smiled and walked after her since my car was at the boarding house. I got in my car and drove home.
"What mess have my hybrids made?" I asked.
Bekah smiled and said, "About that I lied. I just wanted to know what Ana said."
I scowled and said, "Even though it's not any of your business she said yes. We're going on a date tomorrow."
I heard clapping behind me and my sister squealing. I turned to see my brothers, smiling. I smiled and walked to my room.
"Good night," I said as I closed my door and went to bed.

Anastasia's POV
I can't believe Klaus asked me out. I was so excited for tomorrow that I decided to go to bed early. I went to bed and dreamt of Klaus.