Chapter 16

Klaus's POV
"Goodbye Klaus Mikaelson," Ana, the girl I love the most, said.
She walked out and I picked up the necklace. It was the one I used to tell her I loved her. I broke down and cried.
"I'm gonna check on her," I heard Kol say.
I heard the door close.
"Why Nik? Why would you cheat on her?" Elijah asked.
"I didn't mean to," I sobbed.
"Okay whatever. I'm going to bed," Bekah said and walked to the stairs.
"I need her," I said and looked at my older brothers.
"You just lost her brother," Finn said.
They went upstairs. My Ana was gone because of my stupid mistake.

Kol's POV
I followed Ana's scent and it lead me to the Wickery Bridge. I found her sobbing and I walked over to her.
"Ana," I whispered.
She looked at me and ran to me. She hugged me and cried into me chest. I hugged her back and told her it was gonna be okay.
"Why would he do that to me, Kol," she asked in-between sobs.
"I don't know little one," I said as we sank to the ground.
We sat there for a few hours. Ana stopped crying and looked at me.
She smiled at me and said, "I found the perfect girl for you. Her name is Davina."
I smiled and said, "There's only one girl I want to focus on right now. You."
She hugged me and I kissed her head.
"Can you take me home?" she asked and I nodded.
When we got back to her house she pulled me inside with her.
"Can you stay with Kol," she asked in a sad voice.
I nodded my head as she dragged me up the stairs to her room. She opened the door and pulled me inside. She shut the door and fell on the bed. She looked at me and patted the spot beside her. I laid down by her and she laid her head of  my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and before I knew it I was asleep.
I woke up to someone poking my face. I looked at the person and saw it was Ana.
"Let me sleep," I groaned.
She smiled and shook her head. I groaned but got up.
She smiled and said, "You and me are gonna have a friends day."
I looked at her and said, "Okay. I'll be back later I have to go change."
She said, "Okay."
She walked off to a door opened it and walked in. I thought to myself 'I guess that's the bathroom'. I left Ana's house and went to mine.
"Where have you been?" I heard Nik say.
"Oh I've been with Ana. I was her shoulder to cry on... Wait no it's more like sob on...because of you," I said glaring at him.
I walked up the stairs and took a shower then got dressed. Once I went back downstairs I found Nik in his art room and my other siblings in the living room.
"Where are you going brother?" Rebekah said.
"I'm having a friends day with Ana," I said.
"Tell her we said hi," my siblings said.
"I will. See ya' later," I said.
"See ya' later," Bekah said.
I walked out the door and went to Ana's house. She walked out the door in a dress.

She got into the car and turned towards me

"What are we gonna do first. Need any new outfits," she said.
"You want to go shopping don't you?" I asked and she nodded.
I started driving to the mall that we went to last time. When we got there we got out and grabbed my hand. She pulled me inside and into the first store we crossed. She started looking though racks of clothes and pulled something out. I walked into the dressing room and changed. I walked back out and showed her.

 I walked back out and showed her

She grinned and nodded her head. She pushed me to mirror. I nodded and smiled.
"Nice I like it," I said.
"Good. I like it too," she said.