Chapter 43

~~Arianna's POV:~~

Perrie comes back down the stairs after going to tell Jade that we're going out.

"Why are we going out again?" I ask.

"I just think it would be better for her to be by herself for a while. Just so she can clear her mind," Perrie shrugs.

I nodd slowly. I have a bad feeling about this. And the last time I had a bad feeling, look what happened- Josh crushed Jade's heart into tiny little pieces.

The rest of the guys left about 10 minutes ago after a miserable looking Niall trailed down the stairs. I was curious to know what Jade told him to make him that miserable, but Perrie stopped me from going to talk to her, saying that she 'needed space'.

I don't understand why we have to leave to give Jade some time to be alone. This house is big enough for a whole army of people to have their own space-well, not really, but you get my drift.

"Umm, Perrie?" I start. "Do you mind if I stay here? I promise I won't bother Jade."

"You sure?" she asks suspiciously.

"Yeah! You and Zayn go and treat yourself to a nice night out together, " I wink suggestively.

Perrie laughs. "Ok then Ari, we will!"

Now it's my turn to laugh. The honk of a car horn makes me laugh even harder.

"The night's getting off to a pretty  bad start, Zayn gets angry when he's kept waiting" I state, as Perrie rushes to the door.

"I can sweet-talk," she bats her eyelashes, probably thinking that this makes her look all goody-goody.

"Just call 0800-You-Wish," I scoff.

Perrie just rolls her eyes, pokes her tongue out at me and shuts the front door.

Gosh. I just tripped and fell into a huge puddle of SASS.

~~15 minutes later~~

I'm in the kitchen, feeding myself with crisps and reading my absolute favourite book of all time Beautiful Creatures-well, after The Hunger Games and the whole Harry Potter series and maybe The Hobbit.

Jade likes reading too, but not as much as me. Her all time fave book is The Hobbit, mostly because it's going to be made into a movie by a New Zealand director. She's obsessed with New Zealand, even though she's never been there. Perrie just fuelled that obsession with talk of how lovely the country is. She did live there for a year, after all.

I hear soft footsteps coming down the stairs and I immediately know it's Jade. It's so weird how when you've known someone for ages, you know exactly what their footsteps sound like.

I wait until she's walked past the kitchen door, then slip out and quietly follow her. I wonder why she's heading to the front door.

She slips out, leaving the door wide open. I turn around when I realise she's only getting a bit of fresh air but I hear a muffled scream and turn back around just in time to see Jade falling limp into someone's arms, one of her captive's hands held over her mouth.

I stand, shocked and rooted to the spot. Jade's captive roughly shoves her into the backseat of a car that is waiting in the drive. I still don't react.

When I am finally brought back to my senses, I am just able to catch the car's numberplate, which is lit up by the car's rear light.

RA17498*

*(A/N: OF COURSE IT'S NOT A REAL NUMBERPLATE)

I slam the front door shut. My whole body shakes from that terrifying experience. I can feel the warm tears starting to trickle down my cheeks. Why am I always the emotional one? Why can't I be able to handle situations like these in calmness and without crying my stupid little heart out? And, most importantly, what the hell am I going to?

I rush into the kitchen and grab the home phone. Going through the contacts list, I press ok to the first name I recognise.

Harry Styles

If this wasn't such a serious situation, I would probably be laughing right now. 'Oh yes, I was scrolling through my contacts list and pressed ok to Harry Styles because I could.'

"Hello?" a voice answers the phone.

"Har-" I pause. That wasn't Harry's voice.

"Niall, I need to talk to Harry right now," I say, the phone shakes at my ear as I am freaking out right now. But I can't let it show in my voice, not to Niall anyway.

"Will I have to listen to you two lovebirds going on and on, will I?" he jokes.

"Please, just give me to Harry," I beg, the desperateness now clear in my voice.

"Ok, ok." I hear the noise of a phone being passed from hand to hand.

"Hey Ari!" Harry's deep voice fills my ear and I feel strangely comforted by it. "I hear you are desperate to t-"

"Harry, listen to me!" I raise my voice over the phone. I must be pretty worked up about this, I never yell at anyone. "Jade's been kidnapped again and I have no idea what the hell to do!"

Shocked silence.

~~~

ARGHH NO WHY YOU STOP AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER?? WHY YOU DO DIS? WHO IS DIS HORRIBLE PERSON WHO LEAVES THESE HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGERS?

Oh

It's me

Nevermind

ANYWAYS I hope you guys liked this :) it's another really short one but that's how I get these fantastic cliffhangers! :P I promise to update again tonight

I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND, THAT'S WHY I'M PROMOTING IT :) COME, ALL OF YOU, COME AND VISIT OUR LOVELY COUNTRY

btw it is true that Perrie lived in NZ for a year :)

Thanks for reading lovely people♥

mwah xx