Destiny ~ 2

(A/N: Jake's Dad is Matthew Espinosa but his username is jakeyd ~ Don't ask why... Idek myself and Lauren's Dad is Niall Horan)

I'm spending the day with My Best Friends, Lauren and Jake. Lauren, Jake and I have been Best Friends since Kindergarten so we've pretty much grown up with each other and our Mom's are now Best Friends also. My Dad has been Best Friends with Jake's Dad and Lauren's Dad since forever. I woke up and got changed into a white and black crop top, blue, denim, skinny jeans and Nike trainers. After I was done, I quickly applied some mascara, foundation and conselar then grabbed my phone and purse before exiting my house.

About an hour later, I arrived at Lauren's but who should I see as she opens the door, the one person I'm trying to avoid the most, Ben. I stood in shock and so many thoughts were running through my mind.

I asked "Laur, What's he doing here?"

She replied with "When he found out from Jake what we were all doing today, he wanted to come and make things right between you two"

I rolled my eyes then Jake spoke "Just try to get along... Please?"

I shook my head then spoke "I-I can't. I'm still hurting but I can survive today"

I paused before scoffing "Because I'm moving in a few months away so I won't see his lying, cheating face again!"

Ben asked "What do you mean moving?"

I responded with "Like you'd care Ben"

Ben replied with "Actually, I do care. Sky, you were My Best Friend even before we dated and I cared about you alot and I still do"

I anwsered with "I'm moving because My Dad's making music again"

Laur asked "Where to? Jake and I can still see you everyday, right?"

I shook my head then spoke "L.A, So I'm sorry but you can't see me everyday in person but over video chat you can"

I was in tears and they both embraced me in a long, warm hug by Laur and Jake. When we pulled apart, Ben was gone. I wanted him to feel regret and by telling them about me moving made him obviously feel that.

I responded with "Right, let's not think about that now. Let's have the best few months of our lives"

They both nodded then we walked up to Lauren's room and sat on her bed and we laughed, talked and just shared some memories.

Jake spoke "Remember when your Dad walked in on us singing memories"

I replied with "Yeah then his next show, he made me come up and sing it on stage with him... Boi was that humiliating"

Laur then responded with "Remember the time when your Mom walked in on us sneaking out of your window to go to a party?"

I awnsered with "We all got grounded for 6 months and was bored like crazy"

Laur replied with "Yeah. Those were good times"

We all laughed then I spoke "Remember when Jake got embarrassed when asking Stacey out?"

Jake stated with "Don't remind me. She turned me down"

We practically spent the whole day together. When I got home, I headed up to my room and I posted the picture of Lauren and I on my Instagram

skylife: