Destiny ~ 14

*Hunter's POV*

I woke up in a place which isn't mine and that's when it hit me, I fell asleep at Skylar's during the film yesterday. Her Mom, Ellie, walked in with a smile on her face and cups of coffee.

She spoke "Morning Hunter, you two looked peaceful sleeping"

I replied with "Morning Mrs Mendes, What do you mean?"

She showed me a picture she took and it looked like this:

I smiled at how cute Sky and I looked in it.

I asked "Could you print that off?"

She nodded before leaving me alone with my cup of freshly made coffee and with Sky. A few minutes later, Sky woke up.

*Skylar's POV*

When I woke up, I saw Hunter sitting up with a cup of coffee in his hand and another cup on the table.

I spoke "Morning"

He responded with "Morning Baby"

He changes his nicknames for me which I find is really cute.

He sat up and so did I then he headed up to shower while I headed up to my room to get changed. I chose this, a burgundy, vest, light, blue, denim jeans and pale, white converse. I placed my hair into a ponytail and Hunter got out of the shower just as I was applying my make-up. He walked up to me and hugged me from behind.

I spoke "Your all wet and your making me wet"

He replied with "Ok but your no fun"

I laughed then he removed himself after planting a small kiss on my neck. He then headed to the bathroom and changed into his yesterday clothes then came back out.

He spoke "I'm quickly going to go home and get changed then come and pick you up"

I nodded then kissed him then he left leaving me alone once again in my room. A few minutes passed and I saw Hunters, green jeep drive past as my bedroom is near the front of the house. I headed out to him and hoped in and we drove off.

Hunter asked "How does going into town and getting milkshakes sound?"

I responded "Brilliant"

We soon arrived in town and headed to the café and ordered our milkshakes then talked. I decided to take a picture just when Hunter kissed my cheek just to whined him up. My picture then blew up with likes and comments.

skylife: