Office Love

Kidou raps his slender fingers on his work table, his impatient eyes roaming over to glance at his wristwatch. It's a quarter past two— almost time for Fudou to burst through the office door and give him his daily relief.

Sure enough, he hears the tell-tale footsteps of his lover before the door slams open, and Fudou stalks in whilst brandishing his boner like a swordsman roaring into battle.

"I hope you're hungry," is all Fudou has to say before Kidou scrambles onto his knees, pulling down his lover's pants and taking his throbbing member into his mouth.

"Mmmngh...—"

Kidou tries his best not to choke on the large popsicle even as it delved deep into his throat. He bobs his head against the length of it, coating it thickly with his saliva. His eyes fill up with tears instinctively, drool dripping down his chin and staining the floor as Fudou starts to tangle his fingers into his hair, guiding him gently.

"Taste good?" He asks teasingly, a smirk forming on the edge of his lips.

"Mmm," Kidou momentarily pauses his sucking to look up at him. "You taste amazing."

Satisfied, Fudou yanks on his hair, smacking his dick on his cheeks and painting his hot pre-cum all over Kidou's face.

"Get on the table," Fudou commands, his voice low and husky.

So Kidou gets on the table and they FUCkkkk