Part 2

Kidou's shoes clacked loudly against the marble-tiled flooring, his coat billowing out behind him as he hurriedly marched towards his office.

His teeth were bared and his fists clenched tight, with heated cheeks puffing red. This was it— the very last straw. Fudou had finally pushed him too far with the whole vibrator up his ass ordeal. Kidou absolutely hated embarrassing himself, especially in front of people he had to set a good example to. And this was far beyond embarrassment; it was also shame and guilt on his part for even allowing it to happen in the first place.

Wait a minute— why was he blaming himself for something that was not his fault? This was all Fudou's fault! He was the one who had reduced Kidou into a hot mess in front of his colleagues and put him through such utter humiliation!

There was no way in hell Kidou was going to simply forgive him this time. He had to put his foot down.

Feeling a slight burst of determination, he turned the corner and slammed open his office door, his mouth already opening to give a certain someone a piece of his mind.

"Hey," Fudou greeted him causally, with his grin flashing sharp and wide.

"You—!" Kidou's words unfortunately got lodged in his throat, and his jaw dropped and worked for a moment before he found his voice again. "What's with your outfit?!"

The other man let out an amused laugh. "You like it?" He asked as he jumped off Kidou's desk, causing pieces of paperwork to scatter and fly off the worktable as well.

He did a little fashion twirl, placing a confident hand on his hip with a knowing smirk dancing on his lips. 

"I knew I had to buy it the moment I saw it. I knew you would like it too, you fuckin' perv. So, what do you think? Pretty slutty, isn't it?"

'Slutty' wasn't even enough to cover it. Kidou was, for the first time in his life, absolutely speechless. Fudou was dressed in a full playboy bunny costume, only that it was the most provocative outfit Kidou had ever seen in his life. It was jet-black and rather shiny, looking far too small for Fudou's tall frame. The cutting was too low for his torso, displaying his toned chest in full view. His long legs were fully exposed with the 'v'-shaped cutting of the crotch, and he completed the look with a pair of 5 inch stiletto heels and floppy bunny ears.

This was it. The pinnacle of Fudou's unpredictability. And oh, God, did Kidou love every second of it.

"You... you weren't wearing this when you came..." Kidou trailed off, futilely trying to force his eyes away, his face turning all fifty shades of red.

Fudou gave a loud snort. "Well, duh! Who would waltz in here wearing this? It doesn't even cover my ass! And it hurts, by the way. My balls are suffocating. Any longer and they'll drop off."

With that, he stalked over to his lover and slammed a hand against the door, shutting it. He was much taller than Kidou now (thanks to his heels), towering over him like a predator.

"Well?" He gently lifted Kidou's chin, whispering seductively against his lips. "Do you want to fuck me?"