A Hard Meeting

Bzzzzzzzzzz—

The egg vibrator was unexpectedly louder than he'd thought. Kidou could feel every repetitive tremor, every wave of ecstasy shoot up his spine and into his chest before collectively pooling at his nether regions.

His fingers clawed at the hem of his suit, studying every thread detail, desperately trying to pluck his spinning mind from the growing boner sprouting in his pants.

"And based on our financial revenue from last month, we should—"

The voice of the presenter effortlessly trailed off into oblivion. Kidou knew, subconsciously, that the important thing to do now was to focus on the meeting unfolding in front of him. It was his duty as the backbone of the company— Yet, the image of Fudou's smirk as he shoved the vibrator up his ass was still fresh in his mind.

"Thought I'd give you a little present for your hard work. I'll be waiting in your office."

Kidou gritted his teeth, sweat pouring down his face as he silently cursed his fucking pervert of a boyfriend.

Again, Fudou has singlehandedly ruined his idea of a smooth and normal life. He was a completely uncontrollable tornado— the sole source of excitement, the fire and thrill in Kidou's life, and he knows it.

He knows how much Kidou wants, craves, needs him.

It's the reason why Fudou is allowed to do all of these risqué things to him— the risk of being caught in the act is what makes it so damn exciting.

The vibrations were suddenly stronger now, pulsing, hitting repeatedly against his prostate and sending blood rushing to his heated cheeks. Was Fudou controlling the speed? How?!

He squirmed uncomfortably in his seat, slightly panting, his lips wet with lust. It felt so incredibly good that he needed to clench his ass to stop himself from moaning out loud. He snuck a quick glance around the room, and thankfully, everyone seemed to be engrossed in the meeting.

Everyone except for Sakuma.

"Kidou, are you alright? Your cheeks are flushed," he leaned forward in his seat, whispering in a worried tone. "Are you having a fever?"

Kidou's blush became even more prominent, and he shook his head furiously. The other employees were starting to divert their attention towards him, raising their eyebrows in mild curiosity.

"I'm fine," he croaked before clearing his throat.
"Hana, we'll go with that."

The raised eyebrows promptly dropped like stones, everyone frowning in confusion at his words. Especially Hana.

"Um..." Beads of sweat ran down her temples as she forced a nervous smile, her gaze darting uncomfortably around the room.

"But boss, I haven't started on my presentation."