02

❝my fluttering heart takes me
to my destination
the wind the sky and you❞
—la la love.

------

Millie

chewing on my cereal breakfast, filling my tummies with grains that'll give energy to learn at school later. Huffing a sigh after chugging down fresh orange juice that mom made earlier. Since there's still some time before i started moving to school, decides to message one of my fabs friends.

MILL
kyla! 

MILL
can i not go to
school todayy T^T

MILLcan i not go to school todayy T^T

seen

KYLA
why dont you want to
go to school?! give me 5
shitty reason why you
dont wanna go?

KYLA
plus, it's your first
time groaning not
wanting to go to school

MILL
arghh !
idk

MILL
i'm kinda worried
bout the new guy

MILL
what if we dont get
along? or maybe what
if we became close
then everyone would
hate her or him too ??

KYLA
 dont worry,
its gonna be just fine 

MILL
and its a good thing too,
you can make more
friendss

KYLA
just hurry up and
get your lazy ass here
before the bell rings!

MILL
i'm goingg !
see you there

KYLA
swag out.

closing my phone and sucked it inside my blazer's pocket, went to give mom a kiss goodbye, locking the doors behind before jumping onto my bicycle and off we are to school. Playing some tunes with my earphone plugged while i enjoy the environment around.

cycling is hard work but at least it'll be counted as morning excersize especially going up hills. Breezy wind flows through the hair, touching the skins, leaf rustling against the wheel and sounds of vehicles driving past with speed.

welcomed by the school side building, students running and walking their way inside as i cycled my way inside pass the school gate and went to the bicycle parking area. Locking my bike for safety and those nasty thief going around stealing bicycle and other stuff.

 a sigh was huffed, again " i wonder what'll happen today " she murmured as she was deep in thought, starring there with her blank face and students walking by were either gossiping or running away from her.