03

❝Is it because I like how you smile at me? Or do I just seem light to you?❞
 —adore u.

-------

Millie

climbing down the flight of stairs from the homeroom, on the way to the field. We're planning on discussing there, since its rather calming and we can watch the other classes doing P.E . not like stalking people tho.

well, it was a quiet walk among us but I broke the silence despite not wanting to be awkward and have a bad first impression with him. Started off simple with a random question that popped from my head.

" umm, are you excited with your new school? " I mumbled, breaking the silences as I fiddles with my fingers behind me in nervousness.

" excited? I think I should be tho but I don't know " he shrugged, scratching his back nape, not confidence with his answer. Still haven't felt satisfied yet with his new school.

" did you miss your old school? "

he went quiet for a moment " to be truthful, no. I mean there are some friends but I kinda got bullied and teases that I didn't like " he uttered with a sad tone. You could sense the sadness in his face, I felt like wanting to hug him as comfort but he quickly covered it with a smile.

A happy one, where there were no sadness visible.

" don't worry about me, it's all in the past now. I have high hopes with my new school here " he shuttered with a smile.

" don't worry, I'm gonna make sure this is the right place for you " I huffed with a smile, he smiled sheepishly. 

and I died.

" let's hurry to the field stand, we don't want to waste our time " he added, grabbing my hand climbing down the stairs to the bottom.

" which way? I think you should lead though " he gestured, looking like a small puppy lost his way. A puppy i want to keep with me.

I giggled by his cuteness and lead the way to the grassy field towards the bleachers. The wind was breezing, brushing against our skin and uniform. Making it a bit chilly, but good thing our school uniforms are rather thick to keep some of the cold out.

" we should sit here " I uttered as I layed my lap on the bleachers while he was busy admiring the environment.

" wow, the grass is so green " he mumbled, awed by the greenest of the grass and finally sat down.

He finally layed his eyes on me after sightseeing and my mind went blank. Has time froze between me and him or am i just hallucinating ?

" millie? " he called, snapping me out back to reality and just in time the ideas got back into my head.

" well, for our new project. Miss seulgi told us to pick a country, any necessary country then we have to lable their specialities and infos of the country we choosed " i mumbled, remmbering back what miss seulgi told us yesterday.

" ohh i get it " he huffed cutely, and we both giggled. " so, what country are we choosing? " he added.

" ahh- actually i don't know "

he giggled as i furrowed my brows together.

" then, what are we gonna choose? " he stated, after catching his breaths from all the laughing. But one thing for sure, his smile sure is charming.

" i have one country i'm kind of interested in " i exclaimed, catching his attention, like his eyes are on me only. " it's the capital city of Denmark " i added.

" denmark? you mean 'Copenhagen'? " 

" yes. is it okay? or do you want to change? " i shuttered, asking his point of opinion, afraid he won't be too happy of the country that i mention.

" no, no. it's good, let's take copenhagen ! " he gestured happily, making me clapping and he followed too. We both burst into laughs.

KRING! KRING !

there goes the recess bell, our discuss time has ended but despite to only been able to choose the country only, we had to arrange another time to discuss furthermore.

" the bell just rang, but we haven't finished discussing " i pouted, a bit dissapointed.

" don't worry, are you free tomorrow? during the weekends? " he asked.ay.ay

" i think so, why? "

" maybe we could discuss more at our houses, plus we have to make a slide of it too " he suggested, since tomorrow is already saturday and mostly our resting day.

" that'll be fun! " i squealed, my face lit happy with his idea.

" do you want to come over or do you want me to come to yours? " 

" you'll come over. i don't want to bring bad luck to your household " i murmured, softing my tone at the 'bad luck' statement. Despite him not knowing my 'bad luck'.

" lets go. i'll show you around then we'll go to recess " i exclaimed, standing up from the bleachers.

" thank you millie " he muttered. 

i smiled. For getting a chance to meet him.

Maybe it was a good thing after all that i came to school.

 - : - : - : - : -

im sorry for not updating but here you go, maybe after this i won't be updating till november since exams are near and i don't want to fell a grade and all. 

Please forgive me my dear.

- rj eun