A few things...

Hello everyone. It's Bella Emily here and I've got a couple of announcements to make. This message is going on every one of my books, so please do not be like: "Didn't she already put this on one of her stories?" I have and there are different announcements to make on them all so you guys will know what is going on.

So, let's get started.

1.) It has come to my attention that a lot of people are aggravated over the IJ Preferences not being "grammatically correct". (I'm not targeting one specific person, so please do not be offended by this.) Not to be rude or anything, but this book is not a grammar lesson. There might be a few mistakes here and there, and if you see one, please notify me. Thank you!

2.) I sadly have not been able to update the preferences except once in a blue moon. Why? Because I've started my junior year (cause you know school comes first to get my crap over with 🙃) and I have been working on new music for 2017-2018. I promise to try and update it when I actually get free time.

3.) On the "Along Came Mr. Payne" story, I'm currently having writer's block and I am having a slow time updating the book. I'm currently working on chapter five, and I need to keep brainstorming some stuff in that. So, stay tuned for that!

4.) I will not be updating the Friends preferences anytime soon because of the reasons listed in #2.

That's all I have to tell you all!

Much love x ~Bella ❤️