Chapter 2- The arrival

After some hours we stopped at a gas station. When the car stopped I go in the shop and buy something to eat. Because after some hours I was hungry. Really hungry. Then the journey goes on. I sat in the car and heard some music. Suddenly my bestfriend writes me. She writes me a song that I should hear. So I put the name of the song on YouTube and I heard at it. It was really awsome the song. The name of the song was 'Dance with you'. I search for the sangers and found out it were 2 boys. Twin boys. The name were Marcus & Martinus. I search for them again on Instagram. 'Wow their really handsome' I though. The time passed really fast. Now we was came at our house. It was white and really big. Near our house was also a white house only a little bigger. With a big garden. When I go out of the car it was a little bit cold so I put the jacket on. "Mia help us. You can bring the boxes to your room" my mom said and gave me the box. I go really fast upstairs and search the biggest room. "Here is my new room" I said in silence. I was really happy that we are here but I also miss my friends. "Mia come down and help me with this box" my mom scream and I answer "Yes I come" I go downstairs and then I saw a football on the edge of the street. But first I had to bring everything in my room. When I was finish I took the ball and go upstairs to my room. I played football for 3 years so I could play football. I played in my room but then my dad came and said "Mia it's so loud when you play here football. You can play at the football field. Here near the school." I nodded and then I started going to the field. I don't really understood were it was but then I found it. There was nobody. So I go with the ball and played a bit. "Yeah Goal" I scream a little bit and then I laugh. I played so much that after a time I was exhausted really much. I lied down on the ground and looked at the sky. It was beautiful. The sun was shining but it was cold.