Chapter 3- The meeting

When I had finished to take the break I took again the football, I run to the gate and does a really good Goal. Suddenly behind me someone applauded me. I was so scared that I trun around really fast. There stood two boys. They were twins, two twin boys. Then the one boy said to me "Wow really good" and smiled. The other boy said "This was awesome." and he ask "What's your name by the way?" I was smiling but I was also a little bit shy so I said "I....I'm Mia and who are you?" "Oh yes right" The one boy said and the other boy add "I'm Marcus and he is Martinus." I was really shy I didn't talk so much but then Marcus said if I would play football with them. I nodded and then we played football. It was really cool and nice to play with then. They were really nice and friendly boys. "Mia do you want to come to our house? There we can watch a movie or play FiFa if you want" Martinus said and I nodded again without saying something again. Their house was near our house. So I said "My house is this one so it means that we are neighbors" They smiled really friendly. When we rang the door an women open us the door "Hei boys oh... And hi Mia your mother is here im house." The woman said. It was the mother of Marcus & Martinus. Then the boys took me up in their room and there we watched some series on Netflix. Suddenly it knocked on the door. It was my mom and their mom. First my mom said "Mia I have to go. I have a event in Oslo so you have to stay at home with someone but I don't know with who." No I really don't want it to be alone at home with someone. I think with someone she mean a babysitter. So I said "But I'm not a little child that I need a babysitter." I looked a little bit angry but Marcus & Martinus starts laughing. I looked angry at them but I had to laugh too. "It is good for you if Mia can be here at our house?" Gerd-Anne the mom of the twins said my mom after said "Mia you can be here for some days if you want." You nodded and siad happily "Yes it is ok for you two?" They nodded too and then you stayed here for the night or better for some nights. When Gerd-Anne and my mom goes away we watched again Netflix but then I ask "And where should I sleep?" "Well you can sleep here or you can sleep in Marcus room on in our sisters room and if you don't want you can sleep on the ground with a big mattress." Ok so now I had to decide.

Love me till the endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें