Early gift

Jungkook then took Jimin to the bed. Jimin was confused, sleeping and laying down? He hasn't done that in a long time.. It's not like he could ever sleep again anyways.

             Jungkook layed Jimin down and went ontop of him kissing him gently. "I'm not trying to make things quick.... I just wanted to show you that I love you.... Don't hate me please.. Jimin I hate arguing with you... For the past days all we ever did was fight... And didn't care who we were hurting... Our little Jimeon..." Jungkook claimed looking at Jimin.

           "I-I know..." Jimin turned his head wanting to just lay down. "I guess I brought so much trouble.."

           "Both of us dear. Jimin?" Jungkook pointed Jimin's face towards his own face. "Do you hate me?"

            "No.. I don't hate you.. I'm pretty much hating on myself... What I have is unknown.. I don't know how to handle that. If I do anything stupid, just know.. I'm sorry."

            "Ah, Jimin stop being like this...." Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips trying to make him happy again. "Stop thinking of yourself like that!"

           "Why do I feel weird, Jungkook? I feel like I'm going to end up losing myself... It's a gut feeling..." Jimin admitted.

            "No you won't. I'm here, Jimin... I'm afraid of losing you again..." Jungkook moved his hands down to Jimin's hips and held them softly.

            Jimin looked back at Jungkook and smiled. Jungkook was proud seeing Jimin smile again. "Then we shouldn't be fighting anymore... For Jimeon and our sake..."

          Jungkook held up a pinky. "I promise... We shouldn't fight anymore... Okay?"

            Jimin nodded sealing the promise with his pinky aswell. "Jungkookie.... Your birthday is soon... Let me give you a gift~"

          "Jimin... I know what you like to do before my birthday, Babe~" Jungkook smirked.

          "Turning 126 years old... My Jungkook is old!" Jimin laughed allowing his legs to wrap around Jungkook's back pushing him deeper onto Jimin's body so he can feel him better. "Please... Accept my warmth Jungkook..."

            "Jimin... Are you going to treat me to an early birthday gift?~" Jungkook asked wanting a final answer.

           Jimin nodded. "Let me have you just for tonight... Let me be able to kiss you... Ride you too.." Jimin nodded as Jungkook already felt Jimin errected.

             Jungkook was feeling off, it was like Jimin was alive, he grew hard with no problem... His specialties confused Jungkook, it was like he was talking to different Jimin's with spilt personalities. Jimin quickly pinned Jungkook down, "... A-accept this... Please.." Jimin whispered he noticed Jungkook tried his best to get use to Jimin's sudden behaviors but it was complicated.

             Jungkook nodded sitting up a bit to remove his own shirt, once he was successful, Jimin did the same and before Jimin can reach down to his pants, Jungkook insisted on removing it. Jungkook unbuckled the belt undoing the zipper too, he removed the pants and underwear looking at Jimin's cock spring up already.

          "Let me suck you off first.." Jungkook claimed, he already absorbed the warmth and was just waiting to suck Jimin. Jungkook moved his head to suck Jimin's wet member quickly begining from the base and making his way up to the tip. Jimin was on his knees on the bed watching Jungkook. "Ah~" Jimin moaned shutting his eyes. The older vampire moved his hands to Jimin's ass and pull them in making Jimin's errecred member go deeper into Jungkook's mouth. He kept moving his head back and forth sucking hard pulling Jimin onto the bed. Jungkook parted his lips from Jimin's cock and looked up to see Jimin already shutting his eyes and facing the mattress. "Jimin... Thrust a bit please."

           "Ah- oh... Okay..." Jimin nodded huffing. He was like a human again.. However only for the moment since he was sharing warmth with Jungkook.

            Jimin slowly moved his hips as Jungkook resumed moving his lips on Jimin's penis.

       "Mm- no..." Jimin moaned pulling his member away from Jungkook and going down to remove Jungkook's pants. "I want to you to feel good..." Jimin whispered while Jungkook licked a bit of clear cum from his own red lips.

           As Jimin managed to take off Jungkook's pants, he moved Jungkook's length up and down slowly feeling how warm he's gotten. "Mm~ Jimin... Ah that's so good..." Jungkook moaned as Jimin smiled going on top of Jungkook setting himself down on Jungkook's hard penis that needed sexual touch. Jimin moaned loudly automatically moving up and down instantly on Jungkook. The red-eyed vampire moved his hands to his husbands face and pulled him down onto the bed again to kiss him again.. And again.. And again having saliva run onto eachothers lips from them messy tongue kiss aswell.