Chapter 1

Grey's pov
*Monday morning*

I wake up to the the sound of my mom banging on my door, what a great way to wake up! I say to myself sarcastically as I roll off my bed and basically crawl to the door opining it.

"Grey hurry up, you are going to be late for your first day of school!" My mom says annoyed.

Ugh I close the door and walk over to my closet and pick out a white shirt and jeans, I quickly put them on and run to the bathroom and brush my Hair and my teeth.

I grab my backpack and walk out of my room and down the stairs.

I hear my mom honk the horn of the car so I quickly run out and get in the car with her.

*****

We get to school but before I can get out of the car I hear my mom say my name.

"Grey" I hear my mom say.

"Yes?" I say turning to look at her.

"I was going to tell you this earlier but you shut the door on me, a boy is going to be staying with us for a while" she says.

"WHAT A boy? Why a boy?" I snap.

"Because, now get out of the car you are going to be late" she says.

I get out of the car and accidentally slam the door behind me oops?, I look back and see my mom drive away, well I can't go back now damn.

As I'm waking into school I see Kira approach me, as if this day could get any worse.

"Hey Grey I'm surprised to see you here actually on time" she says in her fake ass voice.

I really just want to tell her to shut her mouth but I don't feel like making a fight today maybe next time.

"Thanks Kira!" I say smiling and walking off.

I walk upstairs to my locker and put my stuff in it.

*Bell rings*

I hear the bell ring and I walk off to my first class and take a seat in the back and lay my head on the desk.

I start hearing people whispering so I look up to see what all the commotion was about.

I see the teacher walk in with a boy that I haven't seen before he must be new, he looks like just another fuckboy to me, nothing special to be honest.

"Listen up students, Mark why don't you introduce yourself to the class" I hear the teacher say.

"Ok sure, Hey my names Mark and I came here from Pennsylvania" he says running his hands through his hair.

"Thanks you Mark, you can go take a seat beside Grey right there in the back" Mr.Block says.

Oh gosh why did he have to say me?.

A/N: I decided to make another book about Mark because that's what most people wanted and I'm going to try and make this book better then my last one but I'm also going to be updating that one as well vote and add this to your library if you want 🤧💘.

-Madison☺️✌🏻