Chapter 2

Grey's pov
Oh gosh why did he have to say me?.

I pull my chair over to the wall as much as possible I don't want to catch his fuckboy disease, I don't even know if that's possible but I really don't care at this point.

He pulls up his chair and sits down beside me.

"You couldn't get much farther away could you?" He says laughing.

I roll my eyes and put my head back on the desk and to think that this day couldn't get any worse.

*****

*Bell rings*

The last bell it's finally time to go home, although I'm not really that exited to go home because there's going to be a stranger in my house how fun!.

I shut my locker and walk outside of the school, I see Joey and Luna so I go up to them.

"Hey Grey" They both say.

"Hey guys" I say back.

"Do you wanna come to the park with us?" Joey asks.

"I wish I could but I have to go home, and greet the stranger that will be living with me" I say.

"Ok have fun" they say.

"Mhm I'll try" I say as I start to walk home.

*****

I finally get home and I walk inside and sit down on a bench, I wish my mom could hurry up with getting this kid hopefully he's like a little kid that wouldn't be so bad right?.

I hear the front door open and I see my mom come in with...... MARK WHAT!! This is officially one of my worst days ever.

"Grey come here and meet your new guest" my mom says.

I walk over to my mom and Mark I turn over and see Mark looking me up and down, gross I'm going to have to live with a fuckboy.

"Why is Mark staying with us?" I say in a rude tone.

"Oh so you too have already met that's good" my mom says.

"Yup we sure have" I say.

"Well since We don't have a bed for Mark yet he's going to have to sleep in your room Grey" My mom says.

I almost choked when I hear that come out of her mouth.

"Ya no, can't he sleep on like the couch downstairs or in the hall way or something" I beg.

"No Grey don't be so rude, now go show Mark your room" She says.

"Fine, this way" I say.

I walk up stairs with Mark following behind me why him? Like actually I would of fathered anybody else stay with us.

I open my bedroom door and walk in.

"Ok so you will be sleeping on the floor" I say laying a blanket and a pillow down.

"But the floors un comfortable" he wines.

"Well tell someone who cares" I say throwing another pillow on the floor.

"You know it's not very nice, to be mean Grey" Mark says smirking.

Gosh I don't know if fuckboyness is a word but his fuckboyness is killing me I can't take this I want him gone.

"I don't care" I say.

*later that night*

I turn off the lights and get into my bed pulling the covers over top of me.

"Why can't I just sleep with you?" Mark asks.

"Because there's a rule of no fuckboys in my bed" I imply.

"So I'm a fuckboy?" He says.

"Mhm" I mumble.

I turn over and go to sleep.

I wake up about 2 hours later to the sound of my bed creaking I turn over and see Mark getting into my bed.

"Mark I said no" I say glaring at him.

"Pleaseeee" he says pouting.

"No!" I say annoyed throwing a pillow at him causing him to fall out of the bed and make a loud thud.

But oh no that doesn't stop him he try's and gets in again this time I don't do anything because I'm just to tired so I turn over and try and go back to sleep, I feel Mark pull me closer to him and wrap his arms around me.

I would usually stop this but I don't know why I didn't I just fell back asleep.

A/N:Ok so I didn't really know what to name the people in my story so I just named everyone with the first name that came to my mind so some of the names might be similar to my other story Sorry but don't worry the plots not the same just some of the names might be similar 🤗💓.

-Madison☺️✌🏻