Chapter 5

Grey's pov
"Goodnight" he say's back.

*The next morning*

I wake up to a familiar voice saying my name.

"Grey" I hear someone say I look up only to see Joey standing in my room.

I know realize that Mark is cuddled up to me, well this will take some explaining to do.

"Joey why are you here" I say moving Mark away from me getting up.

"Well because I'm suppose to drive you to school today remember" he says.

Oh yea I totally forgot about that.....

"Ok I'll be out in a minute" I say grabbing my clothes running into the bathroom and changing.

"Ok I'll wait outside" I hear Joey say walking out of my room.

Once I'm done changing I walk out of my bathroom and feel someone grab my waist causing me to jump, I turn around and see Mark.

He pulls me closer to him he looks at me, and then kisses me I kiss back but then pull away and instantly regret kissing him.

"Not right now Mark I really have to go" I say moving his hands off my waist and walking out of my bedroom.

I run downstairs grab my backpack and walk to the car where I see Joey waiting for Me, I get in the car and buckle up my seat belt as he drives off we sit there in silence for a bit until he finally says something.

"Sorry that I walked in your room....." he says breaking the silence "I didn't know that you woul-"

"It wasn't what it looked like" I say cutting him off.

Well I mean it was what it looked like but I don't really want him knowing that.

"Oh ok" he says pulling up to the school parking the car and turning it off.

I get out of the car shutting the door behind me I walk up to the school with Joey walking beside me, as soon as we walk through the doors I see Luna approach us.

"Hey guys did you hear that Jacob is having a party tonight are you guys gonna go?" She asks.

"Probably not" Joey says shrugging.

"Maybe" I say walking towards my locker and opening it.

*Bell rings*

"I'll see you guys later" I say walking off to my first class.

I walk in and see that Mark is already there, I walk to he back and sit down in my seat and take out my work from my binder.

"Mark are you going to Jacob's party?" I ask.

I don't know why I asked it just came out of my mouth.

"Mhm and so are you" he says looking at me.

"What do you mean by so am I?" I ask.

"Well Jacob invited me then he asked if you where going to come with me and I said yes" he says.

So now he's making plans for me, I'm not really mad because I was going to go anyways.

"Ok then" I say getting out my pen and writing down what was on the bored.

*****

*Last bell rings*

I get up from my seat and go to my locker and grab my backpack, as I shut it I hear Luna walk up to me.

"Hey Grey" she says as we both walk down the hallway making are way to the front doors of the school.

"Hey Luna" I say back as we both walk out of the school.

"Oh no look who's coming towards us" Luna says pointing at Kira.

I swear if she says anything I will actually tell her where to go and how to get there.

"Hey guys, I hope I see you at the party tonight" Kira says smiling.

"Yea we should be there, but we gotta go" Luna says smiling back, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

I sorta don't wanna go now knowing that Kira will be there, but oh well.

"So are you going with anyone?" Luna saying moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Mark" I reply "but only because he lives with me" I add.

"Yea ok" She says smiling "Joey told me what he saw".

My face goes red and I pause for a second, I swear Joey's gossips more then most girls I should of known he would tell Luna.

"Yea it wasn't what he thought he saw" I say nervously laughing.

We finally arrived at my house,sorta good timing yay.

"Well I have to go Luna I'll see you tonight" I say waving goodbye and walking into my house.

A/N:If you want comment some ideas of what should happen in the next chapter because I can't really think of anything 🤧👋🏻.

-Madison☺️✌🏻