Apotos, Day 1: Morning

Sonic had a massive headache. He had been electrocuted and thrown out into space in the same day. He felt like he was falling, but he couldn't open his eyes.

Then, he managed to get his eyes open as a sphere of green energy surrounded him. He was confused, and why was he FLOATING?!

Suddenly, the sphere disappeared, and Sonic began to fall. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled as he plummeted toward the ground.

Continent 0, City of Apotos, Windmill Isle Area 1:

Sonic hit the ground with such force that his head was lodged in the earth. He strained and pushed against the earth until his head was dislodged from the dirt.

Sonic the ???: "What the heck is going on!?"

Sonic looked around in confusion at the islet he landed on. There were the drained Chaos Emeralds, which he remembered, rocks, a windmill, the ocean, a small red furry creature, plants-wait. A small red furry creature?

Sonic walked toward the little guy and picked him up by his large, puffy tail

Sonic walked toward the little guy and picked him up by his large, puffy tail. It had two little wings that looked like dragonfly wings, a small, fluffy necklace with a green gem on it, and a bit of fur on his head.

Sonic: "Hey, are you ok?"

???: "can't...I can't...eat another bite..."

Sonic (While shaking ???) "Hey, pull yourself together!"

???: "...huh...huh? HUH?!" (looks at Sonic's scary look and yelps, running away)

???: "D-don't eat me! I taste bad!"

Sonic: "Are you ok? Nothing broken?"

???: "Oh, I'm just fine. Thanks for asking, Mister Monster Guy."

Sonic: "Mister...Monster Guy?" (looks at his new Werehog form in surprise) "Looks like things have gotten pretty ugly!"

???: "Yeah, look at those teeth! And those claws! What's your name, anyway?"

Sonic: "I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog! And you are...?"

???: (Tries to think) "Ah! What is my name!?" (runs in circles with panic) "AAAAHHH! I DON'T KNOW! I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!"

Sonic: "What!? You forgot who you are?"

???: "Yup! I remember something falling from the sky." (Jumps in the air and falls, grunting) "And everything just going ALL WHITE! And then, nothing! I can't remember a thing past that!" (hangs head in sadness)

Sonic's Thought: 'Uh oh, did I fall on him?'

???: (flaps wildly with panic) "Oh man! What do I do? What CAN I do?! WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE!? WHAT'LL I- oof, I'm hungry." (falls into Sonic's palm)

Sonic: "Hey, don't worry. I'll help you get your memory back."

???: "Really? You mean it?" (flaps onto Sonic's head)

Sonic: "Absolutely! I'm sure we'll find somebody who knows you if we look around."

???: (flaps off of Sonic's head and floats in front of him) "Oh, thank you! You're the best, Mister Monster Gu-I mean, Sonic the Hedgehog!"

(Sonic & ??? laugh while high-fiving as the sun comes up. Sonic looks at the sunrise as purple smoke appears from his chest. After a flash of light, Sonic is back in his hedgehog form, looking at himself with shock)

???: "Woah..."

Sonic: "Huh, wah?"

???: "That was amazing!"