Apotos Day 1: Midday

Sonic and his new friend slowly walked through the town near Sonic's rough landing. The town seemed peaceful, with it's beaches, windmills and belltowers. Sonic, although not liking the fact that he was surrounded by water, was thinking that this place would be a nice place to visit.

But he had more important things to worry about. He was juggling the drained Chaos Emeralds in one hand, while thinking about that freaky form he took on earlier.

Sonic: "What do you think THAT was about? That hair, those arms. And look at the Chaos Emeralds!"

???: "So, is this what you usually look like?"

Sonic: "Yeah. This is the REAL me. Pretty cool, huh?"

(No one is there...)

Sonic: "Hey, where'd you go?"

Meanwhile, the small new friend was at a nearby ice cream stand, watching the owner prepare a gigantic cone with chocolate chips, pocky & a banana.

Ice-Cream Guy: "Looks good, don't it? That there Chocolate Chipped Cream Sundae Supreme is the pride of the city, hahaha. The whole WORLD could come tumblin' down, but they'll still line up for a taste."

???: "MMM!"

Sonic (yelling from nearby): "HEY! WHAT ABOUT YOUR MEMORIES!"

???: "Chocolate Chip...Sundae...SUPREME!"

Ice-Cream Guy: "Hahaha! You said it! Enjoy it kiddo! Satisfaction guaranteed! If you don't love it, you get your money back."

Sonic: "HEY!"

???: "Oooh. I LOOOVE IT!"

Later, Sonic and his friend were walking along the outer road of the town holding two cones.

???: "Mmm-MMM! Wow, this Chip-Whatever stuff is GREAT!"

Sonic: "If you say so. How about we look around to see if anybody knows you, Chip?"

???: "Chip?"

Sonic: "Gotta call you something, don't I? Whatcha think?"

Chip: "Yeah! Chip, CHIP! I love it! YUM!"

Sonic: "Now how about we ask around to see if anybody here knows you?"

Chip: "OK!"

Sonic and Chip then ran through the city, asking around to see if anyone knew him, but to no avail.