Chapter 11- COLE

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

Ice blue eyes bore into the side of my head. I tried to ignore them, but the feeling niggled at the back of my mind. My head lolled, and i met the gaze of the tiny wolf dog cub in the cage across the room. The lights had been turned on some time ago, and i still had yet to figure out why i was here. I hadn't been hurt, hell i hadn't really seen anyone. One person came in every day to top up my drip and feed the mutt, but he wore a full face mask.

"Don't look at me like that, dog face." I muttered hoarsely, raising an eyebrow at the puppy's sad eyes. "I'm just as trapped as you are." The door swung open, and the masked man stepped into the room. "Oh, you're back again." I growled, the figure came over to me and held up a syringe filled with opaque liquid. He flicked the vial experimentally. "What's that? What the fuck are you doing?" My heart rate sped up as he grabbed my arm, turning it so my vein was on show and plunging the needle into my arm. He depressed the plunger and withdrew it, placing the used syringe back on the table. Then he picked up another, smaller syringe containing the same liquid and walled over to the now whining wolf dog pup. He injected into the dogs scruff and forced him to sit down, then standing up again. "What do you want with me?! What have you just injected?! Oi, i'm talking to you you bastard!" The person paused in the doorway, turned towards me. I carried on talking, desperate for answers now the dick was actually listening. "Why me? Why do you want me?" The person shook his head, lifting a face up to his mask and pulling it back. I felt my blood run cold. "You..."

Marcus Karsten smiled coldly at me.