Chapter 7 - Jealous

I looked at Lyon while he closed the door, put the bag he was carrying in his hand on the floor and walked towards me and Juvia.

Me and Lyon... never got along very well... We were never that type of brothers. It's a bit like my relationship with Natsu, we are always fighting over nothing. But even so, we are still... friends... and he visits me once in a while.

"Gray! How are you?" He smiled at me and I figured I should try to be nice to him, I haven't seen him in two years.

"Fine. You?" And that was me being nice.

"Humm... I'm fine... Won't you introduce your friend to your older brother?" He wasn't normally this nice either... I looked at Juvia who seemed confuse with all of this... I think I never told her my brother was coming...

"Lyon, this is Juvia, she's my friend. Juvia, this is Lyon, my brother." She smiled at him nicely, like she did to everyone... And he smiled at her too... That's supposed to be a good sign but... I can't help but feel... Like he shouldn't do that... Like he shouldn't go near her...

"Juvia, what a pretty name! It's a pleasure to meet you." He got closer to her and grabbed her hand. Ok, enough of thi-

"Lyon! You're here!" We looked at Natsu who, interrupting whatever he was going to do with Juvia's hand, ran to him, followed by Lucy. They both started talking to Lyon and I took that chance to take Juvia away from him.

O-Oh... I just remembered what I - almost - did... Before Lyon arrived... My face was definitely blushing. I pulled Juvia to the kitchen.

"Was that Ur's other adopted son?" Thank God she didn't mentioned anything about 'that'... But I could see her faint blush... Then again, maybe it wasn't because of 'that'.

"Yes. He lives in Iceland so... He only comes to visit once in a few years, and when he comes he stays with me and Natsu for a few days and then leaves again." She nodded.

"Then... Why aren't we talking and spending time with your brother, Gray-sama?"

"Uhh... B-Because... "

"Oh, come on, Gray-sama! Don't you miss him?" I gave her a 'not really' look but she pushed me through the door. She wasn't as weak as she seemed to be. Lyon looked back at us ignoring Natsu and came in our direction after, with some strategy unknown to me, shutting him up. Natsu looked at me with a 'sorry' look. I'm starting to think that he interrupted him on purpose.

Well, thank you Natsu.

"Gray, how about we go for a walk? After two years you must have some news for me, right?" Not really, and I don't think it's a good idea. "And you can bring Juvia too." I looked at him confused. Why would he want Juvia to come with us? I don't know why... But this is bothering me. A lot.

"What about me and Lucy? Aren't we invited?" Natsu tried to join the conversation but it looks like his inner idiot was showing again.

"Natsu you just told me that you and Lucy are going to visit a friend in the morning." Natsu looked at me before apologizing and going back to where Lucy was, and I think I heard her muttering an 'idiot'. "So, Gray, you comin'?" I took a deep breath before nodding.

'I seriously don't remember him being this kind to me. He has some other intentions...'

"What about you, Juvia?" He smiled at her. Bastard.

"If Gray-sama is going then Juvia'll go too!"

"You talk in third person? That's cute!" I rolled my eyes at his comment. "But, why do you call him Gray-sama? Did he told you to do so?" He was looking at me without the fake kindness he had before. Now he looked like he was trying to look intimidating. Of course, that didn't work on me.