Chapter 8 - Advice

"Gray, do you have any idea where Juvia is right now?" Lyon couldn't stop bothering me, could he?

"I don't know... It's 9:00 so... I'm guessing her home?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"As if I knew where she lives... Wait! You must know! Tell me!"

"Absolutely not, how will I explain to her that I gave her address to her stalker?"

"I'm not going to stalk her, I just want to... " I didn't hear what he said next, I was too surprised when I saw that I had a message from Juvia.

Juvia is near your house. Are you home?

Lyon was still talking when I interrupted him.

"You're right. I think you should go talk to her. Go get her, she lives next to the book store, good luck!" I stormed out of the door before I could hear his answer and saw Juvia walking on the other side of the street. She waved and I told her to hurry up to get here and she did, even if a little confuse.

"Gray-sama, what's wrong?" I heard my door open and I pushed her into the café that is next to my apartment so that Lyon could walk past us and go to where I told him... He was far enough when I turned to Juvia. She had her arms crossed. I owe her an explanation.

"Sorry. Don't want you near Lyon." She sighed and shook her head.

"Fine. But you won't be able to keep him away forever. You know that, right, Gray-sama?" I walked out of the café followed by Juvia.

"Yes, but let's appreciate the time while I can still do it." Oh, that's right! "Juvia, when was the last time you've been with your friends?" She didn't look surprised by my question at all. She simply thought for a little before answering.

"Now that you mentioned it, its been a few days... But Juvia'll make it up to them. Don't worry Gray-sama, Juvia knows what she's doing." I kept looking at her. I'm not sure that answer is enough to satisfy me. She seemed to notice that. "Fine, Juvia'll call Erza." She grabbed her phone.

"Now?" She nodded. Her friend answered it. Erza... Where have I heard it before... It only took Juvia one minute before she finished her call. She looked at me.

"Erza is close to us, at Lucy's bakery. Lucy is not there tough... Maybe Lisanna is..." She said that but I think she was talking more to herself than to me, I had no idea who this 'Lisanna' was. I started walking. "Gray-sama where are you going?" I looked at her like I didn't understand her question.

"We are going to the bakery. Obviously." At least she'd see one of her friends. She smiled and walked besides me. I hadn't notice till now, but this was the first time I saw her with her hair in a ponytail. A high, wavy ponytail, with a few locks left out, adorning her face and a yellow summer dress. She was beautifull. It made me smile unconsciously.

I wonder how 'Erza' is. Well, she's Juvia's friend so she should be a nice person. But... Erza... Erza... I know I've heard that name before...

"Hi, my name is Erza, you must be Natsu, right?"

Oh! She's the scary-looking redhead! I shiver remembering the strength she used just to knock on the door the day after I met Juvia... And we're meeting her now... Oh great... I should've thought better about this... Well, now there's no turning back.

"Gray-sama, let Juvia warn you..." Oh my... "If Erza's eating strawberry cake, which is probably going to happen, don't ask her to share, don't insult it in any way and absolutely, be careful not to destroy it." Her expression showed a mix of worry and fear.